14.More Truth Revealed

Resolving Pandora's Box.

AN: Hi guys...I have thought about it for a while yesterday and I have decided that will continue with this story. Regarding what I have said about that train that crashed, The train and the tracks can still be mended and fixed right? Hope you will enjoy the story


Seoyun and Junghwa were so busy training with EXO, FIESTAR and the other gitls that none of them had realised that Suho and Kris were missing.

{In a conference room in the training center.}

"Good thing you guys brought her here." Jooyeon said. Eeyoung nodded.

"Waeyo?" Came from both Kris and Suho.

Jooyeon gave Eeyoung the cue. "JungJ is already planning on their next move." Eeyoung said.

JungJ a large underground private group by the infamous Jung Siblings in their school. Unknown to many, JungJ kidnaps many Exoidians, out their powers for their own good.

EXO, FIESTAR and the other girls are In Vista, another secret group that prevents JungJ from carrying out their activities.

"And Eeyoung suspects that this time they are going to kidnap Seoyun not only for her powers but also for revenge." Jooyeon finished.

Suho and Kris flinched at the sentence.

"And no doubt they are going to aim for Junghwa as well." Eeyoung said.

"So the only way we can do now is to train Seoyun and Junghwa so that they can learn how to defend themselves. How many times are you guys coming every week?" Jooyeon said.

"Every weekends..but we will try to be back on friday night." Kris answered.

Suho nodded and said," I hope the 2 girls pick up their powers fast..."

Kris, Jooyeon and Eeyoung nodded.

When the 4 came out, the rest were having a little squabble.

"Andwaeyo, I can't fight with you guys!" Seoyun defensively said.

"Seoyun and Junghwa, you have to." Kai and Sehun told both Junghwa and Seoyun.

"But what if you guys get hurt?" Seoyun asked.

"We have Lay!" Chen said.

"And soon Jei too!" Lay shouted to the group while teaching Jei how to learn to heal," So, Seoyun and Junghwa, just fight it out."

"ARASSEO!" Seoyun and Junghwa sighed in defaet and started combatting Kai and Sehun.

The rest who were learning new skills chuckled.

Just then, A carrot-coloured hair woman came.

"Hyejeongie!!" JImin stood up and went over to hug her tall sister.

"Annyeong Unnie! Heard from Jooyeon unnie that you guys are here so i decided to pay a visit!" Hyejeong smiled and hugged back.

"How are things between you and MinJun?" Jimin asked her sister who was dating Jun.K or MinJun, who also works here as well.

"Ah we are doing perfectly fine. How about you and Suho?" Hyejeong asked.

"Equally great." Jimin smiled.

"Ah! I need to go and do some paper work and training now! Unnie see you! Bye guys! have fun!" Hyejeong said glancing at her watch before waving to her sister and the rest.

Jimin then went back to supervise Cheska who was learning her skill.

Before you knew it, it was already lunch time.

"Wah Seoyunnie ah, you pick up your powers fast!" Seuhn commented.

Seoyun had already mastered Shape-shifting and was almost mastering Visual illunsioning.

"Of course! She is the almighty Kim Suho's sister!" Suho proudlly said.

"Oppa, how would I know my last power." Seoyun asked.

"That power will naturally come to you." Kris told her.

"What do you man by naturally come to me?" Seoyun asked even more confused.

"On your birthday, 12 midnight, when you see a star, you will know your powers." Cheska said.

Seoyun remained silent ," Hold on, my birthday is not very far from here! My birthday is 3rd January and now it is October!"

The rest nodded. They then headed for the cafeteria below the training centre for lunch.

When they were at the Cafeteria, Jimin felt a uninvited presence and her head went giddy.

Caolu supported Jimin.

"Jimin ah, what happened?" Caolu whispered.

"I thought i felt an uninvited presence here." Jimin answeredonly to Caolu who noticed.

Suddenly, Jei fell to the floor grabbing her head,"Something or someone here is univited.."

Cheska who was behind them all the while becmae invisible and she started walking around to find the source.

She managed to supress a cry as soon as she saw who the presence was.

Krystal and Jinyoung Jung.

Cheskad hurried made her way back to the others to tell them the news.

"Guys," She said in a soft but audible panic tone," I saw Krystal and Jinyoung"

The moment they heard this, Kai grabbed Seoyun's and Junghwa's hand along with Sehun and teleported to the only place he thought it was safe.

Suho's and Seoyun's house.

"YAH OPPA, WHY DID YOU TELEPORT US BACK?" Seoyun asked.

"Seoyun and Jungghwa sit down." Sehun said .

"Chesak saw Krystal and Jinyoung." Sehun replied.

"MWOH?" Junghwa said. "THEY ARE ALSO EXOIDIANS?" Seoyun asked.

"Yes girls and it won't be 100% safe if you guys were there." Kai said.

Sehun then turned to Junghwa," Junggie ah, can you try to mind-read their powers?""

"I will try." Junghwa said. Junghwa had already mastered her power but it was her first time using it. She closed her eyes and started meditating.

After 5 minutes, Junghwa opened her eyes again.

"Krstal's ability is forceful/ forcing while Jinyoung is gesturing. Krystal can do whatever she wants to the person because of her ability while Jinyoung can do anything with just a simple gestutre."