23. Practising Hard.

Resolving Pandora's Box.

[Chapter 23: Practising Hard.]

It was only 3 weeks away from the concert and they had yet to complete half of it.

Lessons were cancelled so that the students could have more time to practice for their performance piece.

Despite the cancellation, the students were busier than ever.

{Opening dance section.}

They were now doing the couple work; and every single second, Krystal's hate for Seoyoon grew bigger and bigger.

Krystal had a face on while she was doing the couple work.

"Yah, Soo Jung ah, what's wrong?" Taemin whispered.

"Shut up oppa, Don't talk to me now. I'm pissed." Krystal said and continued dancing.

Once they finished dancing what they have leart, Mr Lee gave them a break; well for boys.

On the other hand, Mrs Lee was testing out the girls' Flexibility.

From splits to over-splits,to scorpions and more.

After everything was done, Mrs Lee had a conclusion; Seoyoon was the most flexible.

Mrs Lee then gave the girls a 10 minutes break before going to her husband to discuss the dance choreography.


{Dancing and Singing section; Choa & Luhan, Baekhyun & Hyemi}

They were hearing their recordings for their version of the songs they chose and the teachers were praising them for their good work.

"Go choreograph your own steps and we will help you see." Mrs Jung said and left them to create their steps.

The 2 couples had no problem trying to think of steps; the past few years in the school has given them a creative mind .

2 hours passed and the 2 couples had not taken a break.

The teachers then told them to show them what steps they had thought of.

"Not bad not bad." Mr Shim said.

After viewing the dances, the teachers got up to started helping them .


{Acting, musical section.}

Hyerin secretly (in her heart) thank that Jessica has a large hate for her, vice-versa that made her role way easier.

So far the musical was running great.

The teachers were praising them for their acting skills if only they knew it was happening in reality.

They had covered over two-third of the play.

After their practice session, the teachers clapped hard only because they thought they deserved it.


The Opening dance had ended their practice for the day and were heading out of the studio.

Ms Kim(Stephanie) who was walking by saw Seoyoon and headed for her.

"Tasha, can I borrow her for a moment?" Ms Stephanie asked Mrs Tasha.

"Sure, we have ended our class anyway." Tasha smiled.

Seoyoon then glanced at Kai giving him the 'See-ya-later' look.

Seoyoon followed Ms Kim to her office.

"Seoyoon, can I ask you to perform your audition piece for the concert piece?" Ms KIm asked.

Seoyoon was taken aback," Why, Ms Kim?"

"I think it was the nicest dance audition piece i have seen. Since there is still time, you can change some steps." Ms Kim smiled at her.

"Ah sure. Thank You Ms Kim." Seoyoon said and bowed at Ms Kim.

"There's no need to thank me. You have earned it yourself." Ms Kim finished and dismissed her.

Seoyoon could not wait to tell Kai the news.

{Seoyoon's apartment.}

Seoyoon broke the new to the other 5 that were home ( minus Hyerin and Kris)

"Ah jeongmal?! Chugkahae!" Junghwa and Sehun chirped.

Seoyoon smiled and Kai just ruffled her hair.

Suddenly, Choah and Luhan, together with Baekhyun and Hyemi came 'barging' into their dorm.

"Unnies, Oppas, what was that for?" Junghwa said, jumping up in shock.

Choah quickly took Junghwa's hand while Luhan took Sehun's hand and pulled them to their rooms.

Baekhyun and Hyemi just took a seat on the sofa Junghwa and Sehun had vacated.

"What was that?" Kai turned to Baekhyun.

"You will see later." Hyemi said and smiled.


"Care to share whether are you 2 official?" Choa and Luhan 'confronted' the pair.

Junghwa and Sehun exchanged looks while Choah and Luhan wait.

Sehun and Junghwa looked up and nodded their heads.

"AH JJINCHA?! DAEBAK!" Luhan and Choah jumped up and hugged each other.

Junghwa and Sehun was in a shock state.

"All of us had been hoping you guys will get together since day 1 and after years, it finally came through!" Choah said breaking the hug with Luhan.

"Unnie, we met EXO 6 Years ago. I was only 12 then!" Junghwa retorted.

"Whatever girl." Luhan and Choah said and left the room leaving the young pair flabbergested.