10. Revealed?

Resolving Pandora's Box.

[Chapter 10: Revealed?]

"Hold on, Seoyun does not only have 2 owers. she-" Suho started

"WAIT, SHE HAS MORE THAN 2 POWERS?" The EXO boys and the girls explain. Except for Cheska who was doing somme calculations.

"I am not suprised. She was born at the beginning of the year, 3 January 1995. She is the 7th person wo received the rare power of Visual illusioningand Not to mention, she is the third person who has 4 powers. It is said that a baby born every 665 years will also receive another 2 powers. One will be shape-shifting and the other is for her to find out.Although her last power can be altered by feelings." Cheska finished.

The others had to digests what the smart Cheska said.

"Suho hyung, you really need to tell Seoyun." Kai told him.

"Looks like we are going back to Exoida every week for training now." Kris said.

"But we don't need to do anymore training I thought?" Sehun asked, adding some wind when he said his piece.

"Do you know that we also can learn other skills?" Caolu said.

"MWOH?!" the others said.

"You actually can. I also learn some telekinesis skills when before I came to this school." Caolu said," Wouldn't it be weird if I can transfigure and I can't levitating to what I have transfigured?" she finished, transforming the pen into a bottle of water before telekineting the bottle over.

"Looks like we are going to frequent Exoida more often I guess?" Choa asked.

"Yes. Since we need to train and hone our skills and of course train the two girls." Suho finished and all of them nodded.

Suddenly Jei, fell to the floor. grabbing her head. Lay immediately helped her up.

"Unnie, what happened?" Hyemi asked.

"I saw a future scene that involves The Jung family trying to do something to us." Jei said.

"She's telling the truth." Hani, the lie detector said.

"Jei's future sight is very accurate. Having trained for 10 years." Linzy said.

"Okay guys. we are heading back to Exoida on saturday morning 5 am." Kris said.

"How?" They asked.

Suho simply pointed to Kai.

"He will teleport all of us there." Suho said, "More information will be given."

And after saying this, they headed for the cafeteria for dinner. It was 8 pm. Suho sent a quick text to Seoyun to head back home first.


"Wow, the sunbaenims are sure late." Junghwa said, walking home with Seoyun at 8 pm.

"Yeah.." Seoyun said.

The 2 reached home and began on their individual homework.

{Meanwhile at the school's cafeteria.}
"ARGH!" Suho yelled, unable to tolerate the fangirls' spazzing and shrieking.

"CUT.IT.OUT. GIRLS." Kris angrily shouted towards the direction of the girls.

FIESTAR and the other girls were simply eating their dinner in order not to receive dagger eyes from the fangirls.

"How I wish I could transform them into plants who have no mouths to talk." Caolu angrily muttered when she looked up to see the girls.

"Guys, the Jung siblings are hear." Jimin said in a low voice that only EXO, FIESTAR and the other 3 girls could hear.

6 people walk in the cafeteria. The whole cafeteria became silent.

"Who are those people Jimin noona?" Sehun asked pointing to the 2 other people.

"That's Jung Eunji and Jung Ilhoon. The youngests of the Jungs." Luhan answered.

Jessica gave a cold look to Hyerin and Choa but gave Kris a smile-smrik face. Hyerin swore she almost choked.

"Urgh that ." was all Kris mumbled.

In less than 5 minutes, they finished their food quickly in order not to see the Jung's siblings faces anymore. It was already 8.30pm.

"Let's head home guys." Suho said and they parted ways. Kai immediately teleported to the front of the house while Kris shot up to the sky, high enough that no one will see. Sehun casted a strong wind that pushed both him and Hyerin back home.

"Bak!" Kai landed in the front porch. He opened the door and went in. He went up the stairs to his and Seoyun's room only to find Seolhyun sleeping on the table, on her work.

Kai just smiled and pick her up from the chair, bringing her to her bed.

Seoyun immediately stirred awake when she was placed on the bed by Kai.

"Annyeong oppa." Seoyun said smiling.

"Aigoo. Go and sleep. You had a long day today and that piece of work is not due until friday and tomorrow, school starts at 10 pm. Go and sleep." kai persuaded her.

"Ara ara." Seoyun said and plopped herself back on the bed, spreading the blankets, and started sleeping instanntly. Anyone could tell she was tired.

"Goodnight Seo Seo!" Kai said and walk to his room.

Unknown to him, Seoyun smiled in her sleep.


AN= Annyeong yorobun! I would like to say that I am going to change the title of the story! Thanks to subscribers who subscribed to the story. It really made my day. (: