25. Let the show begin.

Resolving Pandora's Box.

[Chapter 25: Let the show begin.]

It was friday and also the concert day.

Lessons had been cancelled show that they had more time to do their preparation and last-minute touches.

Of course and changing into their costumes and doing their make-up as well; Even the emcees had their own costumes.

It was 5.30pm and they had eaten the dinner and were waiting in the waiting room and of course they were very nervous.

This was Seoyoon's first time preforming in the concert and she herself had a solo piece to dance! This only made her even nervous.

As they were talking in the waiting they saw that people were already strolling in into the auditiorium.

This only made them even more nervous. Well it couldn't be helped.


D.O, Cheska, Baekhyun and Hyemi walked on the stage with their microphones in their hands.

"Good Evening Mr Lee, Guests, Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to Seoul's Finest School of Arts' Annual concert; Artworks Showcase." D.O greeted.

"I am Cheska, The person on my left is D.O, just beside me is Hyemi while the emcee on the far right is Baekhyun/" Cheska said and all of them waved to the audience when Cheska introduced.

"This year's concert is very special as it is to celebrate our school's 30th anniversary." Hyemi said.

"Without further or do, let the show begin with our dancers!" D.O ended and the 4 walked backstage.

As soon as the emcees walked off, the Opening dance dancers walked on stage gracefully and posed, giving the audio crew the cue to play the music.

After the 5 minute long dance had ended, the audience cheered and clapped.

Baekhyun and Hyemi, this time walked on stage and introduced Choa and Luhan in onstage  for the sing and dancing duet.

The moment they got backstage, they headed straight for the racks to change out of their costume for their duet and singing.

Choa and Luhan certainly took the audience's breath away with their moulin-rouge esque and upbeat dance and concept and their song "To the beautiful you."

This time D.O and Cheska walked up on stage.

"That was certainly a dazzling dance, don't you think D.O?" Cheska said.

"Ohohoho of course! I've got a feeling that the next item is..." D.O said.

"The next item is a solo piece by Kim Seoyoon. Kim Seoyoon is the best dancer in her batch and possibly the top best dancers of the school. She will be presenting her full marks audition piece. Let's put our hands to welcome her!" Cheska continued.

Butterflies were hovering like crazy in her Seoyoon's stomach. Ignoring them she gave Kai a last look before going on stage.

She dance her heart out and even Krystal had to admit that she was REALLY GOOD.

The claps were crazy as she had ended her piece,

Cheska and D.O went up onstage this time and introduced Baekhyun and Cheska up to perform their piece "One year later."

They mesmerized the audience with the soft and meaningful song.

After their perfromance ended, Baekhyun and Hyemi got out of their pose and walked forward to greet the audience on the next item.

"Hello audience! How is the concert?" Baekhyun asked.

They got an answer immediately by loud cheers and claps.

"It's great to know that you guys are enjoying yourself. Now we have a musical for you!" Hyemi finished and the 2 took their leave onstage.

The musical begin and they started acting.

In one of the scenes, Linzy,on one side started singing a portion of "It's cold."

,

Soyou as Lee Jinhee sang a part of "Should I confess?"

D.O,Chen and Suho at one side sang What is Love is one of the scenes Kris is playing.

After Kris as Woo sunghyuk and Hyerin as Lee Seunghee got together, Hyorin sang a part of "I choose to love you."

In one of Hyerin's frustrating parts, SISTAR perfromed "Give it to me."

After they had an happy ending, they sang a portion of AOA's Happy ending.

The 4 emcees then stepped out and greeted the audience as the performers were stepping out for the grand finale.

Evey show needs to have a grand finale right?

"We hope you had enjoyed Artworks Showcase 2013!"  The 4 emcess cried as the performers started dancing to gentlemen, harlem shake and starlight moonlight. After all of that was finished, they held each others hand bowed.


After all the audience had left, it was time for the debrief.

Ms KIm and the other teachers were praising non-stop at their works and dismissed them.

After Seoyoon was changed out of her costume and headed out of the toilet, someone from behind, grabbed her, covering heer eyes and mouth.

It wasn't someone, it was 2 of someone.

One covered her eyes and mouth, preventing her from seeing and shouting anything, the other grabbed her hands and legs to prevent her from running.

They took her away.

Seoyoon fainted.


Hyerin was walking down the stairs until she felt a bang on her head, causing her to fall unconscious.

2 men them stepped forward and took her.

What in the world was happening?

All were preparing to head back to the dorms until they found the disappearanc eof Hyerin and Seoyoon.

Jei grew suspicios and started meditating.

But the moment she started meditating, she fell backwards with a loud thud.

Lay immediately helped her up.

'What happened?" Kai asked.

Jei kept shaking her head; she was on the verge of tears.

"Jungj took Hyerin and Seoyoon away...." Jei said and fainted.

the rest froze.

How can they chase Jungj now in this condition?