04. Results and Aftermath

Resolving Pandora's Box.

[Chapter 04: Results and Aftermath]

"Ms Kim Seoyun, please kindly show your dance." Mr Jung Yunho said.

"Neh." Seoyun bowed and got into position, giving cue to Kai to play the music.

Once the music started, Seoyun danced together the music, following to the rhythm and beat, using energy to dance the steps fully out.

Kai was shocked at how well Seoyun can dance ballet and contemporary; he was mesmerized by her. He managed to stop his mouth from hanging mid-air.

After she completed her ballet piece, Ms Kwon/Mrs Jung asked," do you have any other dance pieces?"

Seoyun nodded her head and requested for a change of clothes. The judges allowed. When Seoyun left to change, the judges started talking.

"She's amazing like you Stephanie." Boa and Yunho commented.

"Like me? She's better than me!" Stephanie cried.

"looks like we have another dance prodigy!" Hyoyeon cried " Kai, she just like you! She stunned us just like how you stunned us too!" Hyoyeon continued talking to Kai, her brother.

Yes, Kim Jong In is none other than the youngest brother of the famous dancers Kim Hyoyeon and Kim Junsu.

Kai smiled at the judges reaction. He knew it was a good sign.

Seoyun came back to do her second dance piece. This time she wore leather tights and an oversized tee with heels.

Again when she got in position, it was the cue for Kai to play the second track.

This time, it was a powerful dance; she did some hand poppin, body wave and all sorts of moves.

Again, she wowed the judges. Not to mention Kai.

After the piece ended, she recieved claps from the judges. She stood up and bowed, thanking the judges.

"Will i get to know the result or something?" Seoyun asked politely.

"You may change first before going to the office." Ms Stephanie answered.

Seoyun bowed again and headed to change.

The judges then stood up, preparing to take their leave. Hyoyeon whispered to Kai," I allow you to chase her all you want. She's a keeper." Hyoyeon gave a wink beofre leaving with the other judges.

Kai just smiled to himself unknowingly. He then keep the stuff, and headed to the office.

{General office, after audition}

"I don't think Ms Stephanie mentioned before but we grade the dance and the grade that is given will be used for class selection" Ms Kwon/Mrs Jung said.

"Err.. Mrs Jung? I don't really know how the school works out.." Seoyun had a puzzled face throughout.

"Ah sure, I will explain." Ms Kwon/Mrs Jung smiled.

"SFSA runs this way; It is similar to any regular school but, we focus slightly more on performing arts. Academics also play an important role as well. Okay, we are a Boarding school.."

"BOARDING SCHOOL?" Seoyun asked shocked. Her gaze turned to Suho and she shot Suho a dark look.

Suho merely shrugged his shoulders.

"Sorry for interrupting Mrs Jung..You may carry on." Seoyun stood up and bowed.

*Wow she is one polite girl* Boa thought.

"Oh yes as I was saying, we are also a boarding school. Students who recieve rare scholarship, those who afford it and those who are talented can come to this school. Everyone has to go through audition and the grade given will be used in categorising and class appointing." Boa finshed.

"thank you Mrs Jung." Seoyun smiled.

"Guess what Ms Kim Seoyun, You scored full marks for the audition and of course, you are classified as talented.In fact, all of your friends are classified as Talented." Ms Kim Hyoyeon said.

Seoyun was wide eyed when heard she scored full marks.

"Now you have to choose 2 other side-talents and your academic course." Ms Kim Hyoyeon.

"neh." Seoyun answered and was given a form. So were the rest. the only difference was that Seoyun's form was empty while the others had forms filled with stuff.

-15 minutes later-

They were done filling the forms, they headed out of the school. Seoyun then realised that the school was really far from their house and the city.

They then headed back to the city to grab some breakfast.