07. Day and Night

Resolving Pandora's Box.

[Chapter 07: Day and Night.]

The 3 groups headed back for their dorms/apartment. On the way back, Caolu asked the other 7,

"What do you guys eat for breakfast?"

"We actually eat anything...We are not really picky." Kris answered and Hyerin and the rest nodded.

"Oh..." Caolu replied and gave a smile.

When they reach the apartment, they headed to their rooms.

Actually, the rooms were not reach connecting rooms or segregated rooms but the 'connecting rooms' was just one big room that has a 120 cm tall, 20 cm thick wall standing,covering 3 quaters of the rooms' width.


Suho was walking about in his room with Jimin sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Yah! Kim Joon Myun! Stop walking about! It's making me dizzy" Jimin yelled at Suho.

Suho was worried what Kai would do to Seoyun.

As if Jimin could read his mind, she said kindly," Seoyun is old enough and Kai, I don't think he is that dirty-minded..Stop worrying so much. At least it is not just some random guy that you and Seoyun don't know that Seoyun is sharing a room with."

"Ah arasseo." Suho sat down on the couch while Jimin smiled and took her guitar and started playing it.

Suho then went to take a shower in his toilet.


The night came and all was sleeping peacefully with no distractions.

The next morning 6 am, someone got out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

That person was none other than Caolu.

She washed up and wore a pair of skinny jeans, a tank top with a blazer over. She took her phone, wallet and a hand carrying bag which was folded up.

She headed to the market at 6.30 to get some groceries before heading back home. She reached the dorm at 7.

Before you knew it, she started whipping up something in the kitchen.

Seoyun opened her eyes and a fragrant aroma was coming from the kitchen. She looked to her right where a bedside drawer was located and looked at the clock. 7.45 am. It flashed. She unwrapped herself from the blanket and stood up from the bed and headed for the room door. She glanced to her left to see Kai still sleeping. She smiled to herself.

"Wah!" was all that came from Kris's, Hyerin's and Xiumin's mouth when Seoyun reached the kitchen.

Caolu had made Kimchi stew with rice.

Caolu finished up cooking before laying the table where the other 3 members were situated.

Kris went to call the other maknaes up. When the other 3 maknaes heard that food was served,They jumped out of bed and ran down the stairs. Yep the maknaes love food.

When they tried the food, they were praising Caolu for her cooking skills. It was good.

"No wonder why she tops culinary arts every year ever since she came to the school" Xumin said, putting a spoonful of rice into his mouth.

"Yah, finish eating and go wash up unless you want to be late for school. We need to walk there!" Kris said and then they realised it was 8.30. School started at 9.15.

They gobbled everything down and headed for their bathrooms. After washing up, they walked to school. Of course, the boys did not forget their props.

Seolun asked Caolu," Caolu-ssi, are you and your group fangirls?"

"Ani, Seoyun ah, just call me and the FIESTAR girls unnie." Caolu said and did her eyesmile.

When they reached the school, they headed for their class.

[During lesson time]

Kai rested his face on his hands at stared at the teacher. Kai was smart. However, he did not like listening in class. He prefered to self-study. He glanced over to Seoyun and Sehun

Seoyun was copying everything the teacher said and kept on asking reasonable,smart question.

Sehun on the other hand,just like Kai, was staring blankly at the teacher with his poker face. He only seemed to take in certain information that is essential. If not, he would be doodling on his doodling book. Sehun can draw well.

Lessons stopped at 12.30 for students to lunch. After lunch it would be talents class.

Kai, Sehun, Seoyun and Junghwa headed for the cafeteria to grab some lunch together since they will be attending dance class together.

As usual, Sehun and Kai was taking water bombs and throwing it to the fangirls that was coming too close to them and to those whose eyes was throwing daggers towards Seoyun and Junghwa.

Sehun's and Kai's actiion made Seolhyun wonder: 'Why would Kai and Sehun throw water bombs to the fangirls that shot their daggered-eyes to her and Junghwa?"

After lunch was over, they headed for their talents class.