21. Performance.

Resolving Pandora's Box.

[Chapter 21: Performance.]

{Tuesday morning, Private Section Hall, Auditorium.}

The principla, Mr Lee walked on the stage. he tapped on the mic to test if it was working before he started speaking.

"Good morning students! It's only a week before your exam I wish you luck in your exams. Okay the real reason I am up here is to tell you that our annual concert is coming up and selected students will be chosen by your talents teacher to perform for our concert." After Mr Lee finished speaking this, a whispers and chatters (And even squeals) were heard.

Without any signal, EXO took their water bombs and hurled it at the direction of the fangirls- they were making noises.

"Thank you EXO. As this is our 30th anniversary, it will be a very big event." Mr Lee said "There, I have finshed my piece. You guys are dismissed." Mr Lee finished and walk of the stage. The students followed suit.

Soon the day passed and it was time for talents class.


[Dance Talents Class.]

"As you all have heard Mr Lee just now, you guys will be selected to be in the concert. And we teachers, have come up to what you gys will be doing." Ms Song said.

"Those with dual talents will also be settled." Ms Kwon/Mrs Jung said.

The students nodded, telling teachers to carry on with what they are going to speak.

"We will say who will be doing the opening dance: Seoyoon, Kai, Sehun, Junghwa, Caolu, Xiumin, Jei, Lay, Taemin, Krystal, Jongup and Jaekyung,Yezi and Tao. Mr Lee Kiseop, Mrs Tasha Lee-" Mr Lee was cutted off.

"Woah! Mr Lee and Ms Low got married?! DAEBAK!" One fangirl said.

Mr Lee face-palmed himself and said, "Yes, they just got married."

"Chugkahamnida Mr & Mrs Lee!" All the students said.

"As I was saying, Mr Lee and Mrs Lee will be choreographing the dance. Next we have the couple sing and dance. That will be Luhan and Choah,Baekhyun, Hyemi." Mr Lee said.

"The emcees are Baekhyun, Hyemi, Cheska and D.O"

[Vocal Talents class.]

"Linzy, Chen, Suho, Jimin, Chanyeol, Hani, Kevin, Soyu, Hyorin and Soohyun, D.O and Cheska, kris and Hyerin will be doing The musical-acting-singing. " Mrs Park or Ms Kim said.

"The emcess are Baekhyun, Hyemi , Cheska and D.O" Ms Kim finished.


Since the exams were coming near, they did not have training and were advised to go home to study.

This time, all of them were studying even Kai and Sehun.

Seoyoon finished her revision and went to see Kai.

"Look who's studying.." Seoyoon walked over to Kai.

Kai stopped his work and leaned in and gave Seoyoon a peck.

"Even though Exoidians are smart, We also need a little studying." Kai shrugged.

"Did you tell Suho yet?" Kai asked turning back to his book.

"Ani. Just let him find out himself bah." Seoyoon cheekily grinned.

Kai smiled.


"Arrgh Eottoke?" Caolu mumbled to herself. She was doing a math question which seemed so  hard to her- no math question was never this hard to her.

Xiumin walked over to see Caolu.

"Oh..This question! I've seen it before! It was a killer but luckily, I managed to solve it!" Xiumin widened his eyes when he saw Caolu's math question.

"Oh JJINCHA!?" Caolu jumped out of her seat, pulled another chair beside the table and sat on it, gesturing Xiumin to sit down and teach her.

:
:
:
:

"Ahh.. I get it Xiumin...Gomawo!" Caolu flashed a smile.

"Kaja, it's time for dinner." Xiumin said.

Caolu was about to take a step but she fell down.

Xiumin immediately caught her.

"What happened?" Xiumin asked.

Caolu froze when Xiumin touched her- she did not know how to re-act.

"I think I sat for too long then my legs went numb.." Caolu said.

Xiumin help her up and the 2 headed out of the room.

"Caolu, I like you." Xiumin whispered into her ear as they walk.

Caolu who was so shocked fell to the floor.

"Ow..." She groaned, her legs were not that numb.

"You alright?" Xiumin said, helping her up once again.

"Xiumin, what did you  just say to me just now?" She asked.

Xiumin carried her back to her room. He placed her on the couch before taking a seat beside her.

"I like you." Xiumin said louder.

"Jjincha?! I like you too!" Caolu said brightly.

Not giving any warning, Caolu leaned in a peck Xiumin.

Xiumin was utterly shock.