15. Confrontation.

Resolving Pandora's Box.

[Chapter 15: Confrontation.]

"Yah Jung Jinyoung and Krystal Jung! Just come out!" Choa shouted to the direction of leafy plants where they a hiding.

Jinyoung then gestured a movement which seperated the plants and stepped forward. Krystal smacked him," YAH OPPA! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?"

Jinyoung shot a dark look to Krystal which just shutted Krystal's mouth up.

"What's wrong in coming to a cafe to eat?" Jinyoung coolly answered.

"Well the thing is you guys are not even sitting at a cafe table or ordering food." Luhan pointed out.

"Fine fine.Krystal, we are leaving!" Jinyoung said before giving Choa and Luhan disgusted looks then doing yet another gesturing which opens the door and pushed Krystal out.

When the 2 were gone, Luhan turned to the rest," Something's fishy." All of them nodded in unison.

They quickly ordered their food, asking for take-aways before Yezi speeded them back home.

When the others reached Suho's and Seoyun's house, Sehun used his wind to open the door before exclaiming.

"Hyungs! Noonas! We found out Krystal's and Jinyoung's powers!!"

"DAEBAK!" was all the rest said.

"JInyoung's pwer is Gesturing while Krystal's power is force/forcing or forceful whatever it is." Junghwa said.

"Oh.." was all that came out from them.

They then lay the table which was transfigured by Caolu to fit all of them.


The rest of day was simply slacking at the house, doing homework, meditating, doing housework, sleeping, talking.

Soon before they knew it, it was already 6pm.

"YOROBUN! KAJA! LET'S GO FOR DINNER AND SHOPPING!" Choa said.

"JJINCHA?! AH DAEBAK! KAJA!" Came from all of them.

When they were all gathered at the living room, They started discussing on where to eat and this left Seoyun and Junghwa very dumbfounded.

Caolu then stood up, took a broom, a chair , a potted plant and a book and headed outside to the porch.

She place the broom and the chair in the porch while she places the potted plant and book outside the gates of the house.

In a minute, all 4 items became a 6 seater car.

Seoyun then curiously asked," I thought Kai could teleport us there or something?"

"Yah Kim Seoyun ah. That doesn't mean I can teleport anytime. You can't use your powers excessive. If not, you can go into a coma in serious conditions while you will faint normally." Kai replied lightly smacking Seoyun's head.

"Ara ara." Seoyun said.

"Besides, the night lights in Exoida are a must see thing!" Sehun exclaimed while Suho said," Get in."

Seating arrangement:

Car 1:
Xiumin, Caolu, D.O, Cheska, Baekhyun and Hyemi
Car 2:
Kris, Hyerin, Chanyeol, Hani, Tao and Yezi
Car 3:
Suho, Jimin, Linzy, Chen, Lay and Jei.
Car 4:
Luhan, Choa, Sehun, Junghwa, Kai, Seoyun.

They settled in the cars ans headed to a shopping mall for dinner.

" Wah..The lights are beautiful.." Seoyun, who was sitting beside Kai said.

"Told you so!" Sehun smiled .

They then went to a restaurant in the shopping mall before going shopping.

Seoyun was confused. What's the currency?

"Kai oppa, what currency do exoidians use?" Seoyun asked.

Just then, Suho smacked his forehead saying," guys, we need to go withdraw money from a Exoidian bank! Kaja!"

All of them also gasped and headed for the bank as well.

Suho then turned to Seoyun," Seoyun, you also have a bank account. Here." SUho said handing a small slip of paper," That is your bank account information."

"Gomawo oppa!" Seoyun flashed a smile before heading with the others to withdraw money so that they have money to shop.