18. Now's not the time.

Resolving Pandora's Box.

[Chapter 18: Now's not the time]

"Aniyo Jiejie." Luhan said to Caolu ( AN=Jiejie:sister).

"WAeyo?" caolu looked at her brother.

"Now is not a good time..." Luhan's voice trailed off.

"Arasseo..." Caolu finished.

"Yah Lulu sibings! get your asses right down here unless you want Linzy to levitate or kai to teleport you down!" Kris yelled from the first floor.

"Teleportation would be nice." Luhan said when he reached the first floor.

The moment he said that, the old grandfather clock's hands striked 12, announcing the arrival of 25th december.

All of them started handing out gifts. Seoyoon practically bought a girt for everyone.

She took the last present from the bag and handed it to Kai.

If only Kai knew how long she took to choose the present for him.

Kai ruffled her hair," Thanks Seoseo!"

Unknown to Kai, Seoyoon's heat skipped a tiny beat. She smiled and headed straight for her room.

"What was my heart doing?" Seoyoon said, touching the place where her heart was. "Argh!" Seoyun ruffled her hair in annoyance and tossed herself on the bed.


It was near 1 am, Seoyoon and the most of the maknaes exceot Kai was asleep.

He kept staring at the girt Seoyoon gave.

After much thought, he opened to box and saw a bracelet. He thought he almost died seeing it. It was the nicest bracelet he had ever seen!

"It is funny how Seoyoon has such good sense of taste while Suho's taste ain't that good..." Kai muttered to himself and laid down on bed to rest for the day.

If only he knew that Suho will kick his if he finds out about it.

Instead of sleeping, Kai was thinking about Seoyoon.

"Do I like her?" The question kept replaying itself multiple of times. It seems that the question will keep him awake until he gives an answer.

"I think I love her.." Kai said to himself and fell asleep.

{Downstairs}

Some of the whole lot was still awake.

Yes you can officially conclude that they are owls.

"A penny for your thoughts?" Luhan asked Choa.

"I am still thinking about Sehun and Junghwa.."Choa said.

"what about them?" Luhan questioned back.

"I really think that we should make them confess to eache other and us." Choa said.

"My my, I totally agree..." Kris said.

"And not to mention, Kai and Seoyoon." Suho said.

All of them turned to Suho.

"YOU MEAN KAI AND SEOYOON LIKES EACH OTHER TOO?" half of the whole lot screamed-whispered.

"Chnayeol got his sister to mind read their thoughts." Suho said.

"Guys. Seoyoons birthday is nearing...can you guys help me with her birthday suprise?" Suho siad.

"Why not?" all of them said.


Sorry for the boring chapter...I will be updating this fanfic not as frequently as daily now..just to let you know!!