16. On and On

Resolving Pandora's Box.

[Chapter 16: On and On]

They had a great time shoopping today.

"That shopping was a DAEBAK!" Seoyun said.

"This is Exoida. Of course every thing would be better !!" Choa said.

All of them had finished shopping and were preparing to go home to take a rest.

They are going to have another day of training tomorrow and they sure needed rest.


It was 12 am midnight and the awake ones were Suho, Jimin, Hyerin, Kris, Xiumin, Luhan, Choa, Chanyeol and Caolu.

"Would you ever mind if Seoyun was dating?" Jimin asked Suho curiously.

"I would mind it a lot unless she is dating Kai." Suho replied.

That sentence of his caught everyone's attention.

"I thought you said you did not like Kai being with Seoyun?" Jimin answeredhim.

"Well, number 1, I would definitely prefer her dating Kai, someone I know. Number 2, I can tell he truly cares for my sister." Suho replied.

"Kai really changed a lot since Seoyun's arrival." Hyerin, who was sitting infront of the couple beside Kris said.

Kris was reading a book while Luhan and Xiumin were dancing at one side, Caolu was in the kitchen baking, Chanyeol and Choa were sitted at the sofa listening to their conversation.

"Yeah! Since the beginning of the school term, I have never seen him flirting with a girl which was strange enough then he started caring for Seoyun." Suho said.

"Did you kow that Seoyun thought that you told Kai to take care of her?" Choa said.

"Conclusion: KAI LIKES SEOYUN." Chanyeol said showing his famous creepy smile.

"Stop it Chan." Kris looked up only to see the creep face of Chan.

"Choa unnie, How is Junghwa?" Hyerin asked.

"To tell you the truth, I am suspecting that she likes Sehun." Choa said.

"Oh cut it Choa noona. She loves him!" Chanyeol said.

"You know what? Sehun likes her too." Luhan said, coming to the sofas with Xiumin.

"Wah...Daebak!" Jimin said, fanning herself.

"And Luhan likes-" Caolu came out from the kitchen but was cut short by Luhan who shot his Sister a dark look.

Well yes, Luhan and Caolu are siblings.

"Ara ara I won't say." Caolu shrugged her shoulders and back into the kitchen.

All eyes were on Luhan.

"What?!" Luhan said.


[Monday, 3rd week of school.]

Seoyun was adjusting to her life in school and as an Exoidian. She is getting a lot of attention not only being Suho's sister but also as Fangirls' jealousy.

Seoyun shook her head in disapproval asshe walked to Talents class with Kai, Sehun and Junghwa.

Today, their dance project was due and today they have to show it to be graded.

The groups went up one by one and soon it was Seoyun and her group's turn. After they danced, a loud round of applause was heard. They bowed and got off the stage.

Seoyun requested to go to the washroom.

Soon after Seoyun's shadow faded away, Krystal stood up and requested to get something.

Kai saw this and thought 'No no..this can't be good.'

Kai asked a different teacher to go out of the room.


Seoyun was heading to the washroom suddenly, she felt something or someone was following her. She quickly turned to the right before stopping and turned around.

Krystal who was following stopped in her tracks when she came face to face to Seoyun.

"How may I help you Soo Jung Ssi?" Seoyun asked politely 90% smiling, 10% smirking.


Annyeong readers! Today is Suho's brithday!! Hope you enjoy todays' chapter!