08. True Talent.

Resolving Pandora's Box.

[Chapter 08: True Talent]

It was time for Talents class. Talents class is a mix of all levels of the school. So, Seoyun, Kai, Junghwa and Sehun saw Xiumin, Caolu, Luhan, Choa, and most of EXO members , FIESTAR and Jimin.

And of course, Fangirls.

The fangirls managed to get dance as a talent mainly because they barely pass the audition and there was not a lot of dance students. Kai thought that was unfair.

The instructors, Ms Kim Hyoyeon, Mr Lee Eunhyuk, Ms Victoria Song Qian, Ms Yoon Bora, Mr Lee Kiseop.

Ms Victoria Song raised her hand and everyone was silent.

"Hello students, welcome back to Dance class. I am Ms Song for those who are new here." Ms Song said.

"First off, I have an project for you. This project is on dance themes. Find some dancers and form a group of 8. Please do it now." Ms Song finished.

Kai, Seoyun, Sehun and Junghwa looked over to Xiumin and Caolu and Lay and Jei and the other 4 nodded their heads. They came together

"Hyungs and noonas, can we join you guys to become a group" sehun asked.

"Sure, why not?" Lay said,"Thank God if not we are to be paired with the fangirls and the innocent party," he pointed to Caolu and Jei "Will be put on a spot."

After 10 minutes, Ms Song came back to continue with the message.

"Have you formed your groups of 8?" Ms Song continued.

Most of the fangirls raised their hand.

Ms Song face-palmed herself. Fangirls are sure hard to pair up with.

Ms Song then distributed the girls out. She refused to hear their complaints and continued where she stopped from.

"Okay we are talking about dance themes. Here is what you guys need to do; You need to research on 4 types of different dances and cheorograph your own steps with the 4 dance types; it must have a story to it and a theme. The dance must contain all 8 dancers in the group. You also have to choose your own music. This project will be due 2 weeks from now." Ms Song finished.

"Now, it's back to training." Ms Kim Hyoyeon said.

They had to run 3 km, do planks, do crunches and all sorts of strength training exercises. Now it was also flexibility training.

Seoyun had no problem at all with all the trainings. She would always be the first few to complete it.

Seoyun felt a pair of eyes staring at her. It was warm-down time as lesson was about to end. She turned to the direction to see a girl, giving her a cold, -face. Seoyun thought Kris could do it better and Kris also look good doing that.

She turned back to the front to see Kai looking at her. She jumped a little on her split.

"What you looking at?" Kai asked.

"I was-"

"Okay class, you are dismissed. There are no talents lesson tomorrow so you can  have time doing your project." Mr Eunhyuk said.

The class stood up and bowed.

"I was looking at a girl who was staring at me." Seoyun turned and finished her sentence.

"Who?" Kai asked.

"That girl over there, with a fair complexion, Ms Im Yoona's look alike and a cold look." Seoyun finished.

Kai who was scanning for the description flinched.

Im Yoona's look alike and a cold look. Gave it away.

The person would be none other than Krystal Jung; Ex-girlfriend of Kai.

"Kai oppa?" Seoyun brought her face closer to Kai face as he was just staring into blank space. She clicked her fingers near his face, which managed to unflinch him.

"Stay away from her." Kai told Seoyun.

"Neh?" Seoyun said.

"Stay away from Krystal Jung. She's dangerous."Kai finished and the two walked out of the studio.

"Arasseo" Seoyun said.

Sehun and Junghwa catched up with them," What's up?" Sehun asked.

"Tell you later Sehun." Kai said before Seoyun could say anything.