09. Secrets and Predicted Dangers.

Resolving Pandora's Box.

[Chapter 09: Secrets and Predicted Dangers.]

" And i will explain it too you." Kai turned to Seoyun who was puzzled.

"What's going on?" Junghwa said, as blank as Seoyun.

"Join us later." Sehun said.

The 2 girls simply replied," Arasseo."

The 4 decided to head back home since it was only 4 and dinner would be served only at 7.

The 4 had the house to themselves as the Oppas, Hyungs, Noonas and Unnies all had second talents class so they won't be home as early.

Kai lead them to his and Seoyun's room to explain and talk. They sat in a circle.

Kai turned to Sehun. "Krystal Jung."

Sehun's eyes widened at the name.

"Krystal Jung...is the girl that gave me the cold look?" Seoyun asked quizzically.

While Junghwa sat there trying to digest and understand and think of the name.

Junghwa suddenly widened her eyes as well. " KRYSTAL JUNG SOO JUNG?! OH GAWT."

Seoyun was the only clueless one.

"Krystal Jung used to be my girlfriend. I broke up with her because of a very dangerous reason." Kai spoke monotonely.

"She and her siblings, are assasins. And not to mention a very hardcore fangirl, and a total ." Sehun answered.

"And her sister, Jessica Jung, is my sister's Rival in both Singing and Dancing. Choa Unnie had powerful, unique vocals while she has sharp and unique vocals." Junghwa said.

" And Jessica Jung is in love with Kris. The only reason why she hadn't assasinate or ambush Hyerin was because her sister was dating me and Hyerin is my step-sister." Kai continued.

" And we're-"Sehun started but was cutted off by Kai who shot him a look.

"That's all for now." Kai cutted in," Just stay away from the whole family. Especially Krystal Jung. If you have to distance yourselves from us, do so. It's for your own good and safety." Kai finished.

Seoyun knew something was not right and it is not gonna be Okay.


It was 5 pm and all of them was washed up and was sitting in the living room watching Music Bank. 4MINUTE was performing "what your name".

Suddenly the door opened and the 4 sunbaenims walked in.

Caolu walked to them and offered them cookies.

"Wah they are good!" Junghwa answered, finishing the first cookie before taking another cookie.

"I baked them in culinary class." Caolu finished them.

Kris walked up behind the couch and also took a cookie for him and Hyerin.

Kai, unknown to Seoyun, shot a look to Kris. He seemed to understand and turned to Hyerin and also gave a look.

Hyerin widened her eyes in shock. Kris put his finger to his mouth telling her not to say a word infront of them. Hyerin mouthed 'Okay". Xiumin obviously saw everything.

half and hour later, Sehun and Kai recieve a message. After looking at it, they simply turned to each other and stood up. "We need to go some where. See you guys at dinner." Kai said. Seolhyun and Junghwa simply nodded.

Seoyun decided not to harp on it so much.

Junghwa continued watching the TV until it was about 6.40. They switched the TV off before taking their personal stuff and headed to the school's cafeteria for dinner.


{Suho's apartment,  6 pm}

"KIM JONG IN! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?" Suho shouted after Kai told him and the whole lot something.

The whole lot was EXO, Choa, JImin, Hyerin, Hani and FIESTAR. EXO knew that FIESTAR was just like them.

" Krystal glared at Seoyun during dance class." Kai repeated.

Okay, it was time to spill the beans.

The whole lot of them has powers. Including FIESTAR and even Junghwa and Seoyun.

You might be wondering: How can it be?

1 simple reason: They have inhuman blood. Most probably from their parents who hail from Exoida.

Exoida- a place similar but different from Earth. The difference would be that they are better humans. Having powers etc. Let's start stating their powers.

EXO:
Xiumin- Ice
Luhan- Telekinesis
Kris- Flight
Suho- Water
Lay- Heal
Baekhyun- Light
Chen- Thunder
Chanyeol- Fire
D.O- Earth
Tao- Time control
Kai- Teleportation
Sehun- Wind

FIESTAR:
Caolu- Transfiguration
Jei-Future sight
Linzy- Levitation
Hyemi-Kinesis
Cheska- Invisibility
YeZi- Speed

Choa- Touching Sense
Jimin- Presence detector
Hyerin- Mind control
Hani- Lie Detector

-Back to the story-

"How did you guys knew we also had Exodian blood?" Linzy quizzically.

Suho pointed to JImin," She is a presence detector. She can also identify who are exoidians with her ability."

The FIESTAR girls mouthed 'oh'

"Suho hyung, Chanyeol hyung, what is Seoyun's and Junghwa's power?" Kai asked

"Junghwa has mind reading abilities. However, her  power is not fully developed yet. That's why she can understand people better." Chanyeol answered.

"Seoyun is special. She has 2 powers. It is uncertain why but her powers are Visual illusionist and Reactive sense. She has fast reflesxes it already certainly shows but she is not developed in visual illusionist." Suho finished.

"VISUAL ILLUSIONIST? THAT POWER IS SUPER RARE! IT IS SAID THAT ONLY ONE CHILD BORN EVERY 285 YEARS, AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR WOULD RECIEVE IT!" Jei and Caolu said in unison.

Cheska then said," She's born in 1995 right? then she is the 7th Exodian to recieve their power."

" Actually, the Jung sisters are also Exoidians." Jimin blurted out.

"MWOH?!" was all that came out of everyone's mouth.

"Who are the Jung siblings?" Yezi asked

"Jessica Jung, Krystal Jung, Jung Jinyoung, Jung Yonghwa. There might be more but these are a few we know of." Jimin replied.

Kai then turned to Suho. "Suho hyung, you need to tell Seolhyun her powers and help her develop it otherwise, she might be in danger to The Jung's wrath."