13. Training.

Resolving Pandora's Box.

[Chapter 13: Training.]

Kai heard Seoyun sobbing. He left his room and walked over to Seoyun's room. He saw her closing the bedroom door.

When he reached her, he embraced her and gave her a hug.

This Kai could feel her trying to supress a sob and tears.

He broke the hug, opened Seoyun's room door and pulled her in.

He lead Seoyun to the edge of the bed.

"What happened?" Kai asked, eyes full of concern and worry.

This time, Seoyun broke down, tears staining her face. Kai immediately stretched his am to take the tissue box and offered her tissues.

"Oppa, I am really lost. I just can't explain it. the sudden news of all these..." Seoyun's voice  trailed off as Kai embraced her again.

"Seoyun, you need to accept it and go on. The reason why Suho hyung told you now because Jei had seen something that is not really ideal and he thus decided to tell you. If not, it would be a secret he had to carry with him the rest of his life." Kai said, trying his best to comfort her.

Seoyun took a breath in and said, "Thank you oppa. I'm feeling better." They broke the hug and Seoyun gave a reassuring smile before the 2 teleported down the room.


"Here we are!" Yezi said as she speeded all of them to the training centre.

They were greeted by a familar lady.

"E-young unnie/Noona!" The others cried out. E-young was the lead trainer there. The Main trainer was Jooyeon.

"How are you guys? Did you guys come here to learn skills?" Eyoung cordially asked.

"Neh. But also we brought 2 others to train their skills." Suho told her.

"Who are they?" Eyoung asked curiously.

"Kim Seoyun and-" Suho said but was cut off by Eyoung who gasped. Eyoungs powers was background and physical tracking.

"Kim Seoyun the girl who has 4 powers, the 7th baby to have visual illusionist the 3rd borned baby to have shape-shifting ability and anothe hidden ability?" Eyoung said.

"Yes and another the othe girl is Park Junghwa." Suho said.

"Park Junghwa who has mind-reading power and not to mention telepathy? The girl who is the 5th baby who can cook up telephatic communications with one another?" She continued.

Looks like Junghwa is also a special baby.

The day ent on with training


Comment!! I love getting feedback!

Announcement: I am going to change the 'You' character to an ulzzang as I think most of you can relate better to an OC or ulzzang am I right? No worries, I will do the editing of the names and poster. PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AND TO READERS, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE IF YOU ENJOY THE STORY AND COMMENT AND UPVOTE!!!