01. Arrival

Resolving Pandora's Box.

[Chapter 01:Arrival]

[Narrator's POV]

Seoyun pulled her luggage with her. She was wearing a white sleeveless button down tucked in a coral coloured high-waisted skirt that reaches her ankles with a cardigan over and simple silver flats. She looked left and right multiple of times. She decided to seat down at the seats and wait.

She kept on waiting until a familiar face show up. She smiled as she stood up from her seat, took her luggage and walked beside him.

"Annyeong Oppa!" She said to Suho.

"Annyeong Seollie. Do you still remember Choa, Junghwa?" Suho grinned and asked Seolhyun.

"Choa and Junghwa? How could I forget them? They're my besties!" Seoyun answered.

"Ahh..Good news! You're staying with them!"Suho broke the arrangement to her.

"Yay!Hmm...what about Chanyeol oppa?" Seoyun eyes rounded but still not as round as the 'Happy Virus' or Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol is staying with me and EXO." Suho told her.

"EXO? Who are they?"Seoyun shot her brother a quizzical face.

"Everything is really in order! I was going to tell you that we(EXO) are having a barbaque party together with Choa, Junghwa and few others and you of course! I will be introducing You to us and them to you!" Suho rejoiced.

"So change into something appropriate later." Suho added.

"Since when did I not wear appropriate?" Another curious face was given by Seoyun.

"You will get it later." Suho smiled nervously.

"Ah..neh..arraseo."Seoyun simply finished.

The 2 headed to Suho's car and they drove to Junghwa and Choa's apartment.

"WOAH!" Seoyun gasped upon reaching the condominium. She was shocked that it was so beautiful.

"Just to let you know," Suho pointed to the 4 story condominium "We own that whole unit." Suho finished.

Seoyun cocked her head to the side with her eyes widened like tennis balls and looked at Suho. "You guys are rich right?"

"well apparently, yes." Suho said.

When they were reached the apartment unit, They were greeted by 2 ladies which were none other than Choa and Junghwa.

"Seoyunnie!!!!" Junghwa cried rushing to hug Seoyun. Seoyun simply hugged back.

"You really havent change much except that you're taller, skinnier and prettier!" Junghwa bubbly said.

"You too Junggie!" Seoyun enthusiastically answered "Choa unnie, you look great too!"

Choa smiled, hugged Seoyun ,"We missed you." before leading Seoyun to her new room. Suho then said "Bye, see you guys later!" and left. The nodded and started to introduce the house to Seoyun.

After Seoyun settled down, packed out her stuff etc , she heeded Suho's advice and changed her clothes. She decided to continue wearing the white buttom down but she changed into a black shorts.

She headed out of the room to see Choa and Junghwa watching TV. They invited her to sit with them. She just smiled.

Before you knew it, they were talking non-stop until they almost forget the time. Before leaving, Choa went to the fridge to take out some containers that were filled. She also took a jar of cookies which were on the kitchen counter and walked out of the kitchen.

"what's that unnie?" Seoyun asked Choa.

"Oh these are some deserts that i made for the barbeque party. And those are my trademark cookies." Choa said with a grin.

Seoyun oped the jar and tasted a cookie. "They are really delicious!" Seoyun exclaimed.

They took a lift down to the first floor where the personal barbeque pits and clubhouse is located.

When Seoyun, Choa and Junghwa reached, Suho, gathered everyone to the clubhpuse and Suho grabbed Seolhyun's arm.

"Hi guys, I would like you guys to meet the sister of Kim Joon Myun, SEOYUN!" Suho exclaimed "She 18 this year and please please take good care of her and no funny things boys." Suho finished directing his last few words to EXO.

Seoyun smiled awkwardly but she bowed. "I shall start introducting." Suho said.

"That's Kris, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Tao, Xiumin, Luhan, Sehun, Kai, Lay, Chen, D.O, Choa, Junghwa, Hyerin, Hani, and my girlfriend, Jimin." Suho said.

Seoyun's was as blank as it could be. That was a lot of names to digest. She face-palmed herself and told Suho," Give me time,"

"SURE!" was all they could say and Seoyun bursted out laughing and they all joined in laughing.

Deep inside, Seoyun really hope her life would be better.

During the dinner, they were chatting. Seoyun bumped into Jimin and they started talking.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Youare Jimin-ssi right? I can remember your name because it was the last and kinda important." Seoyun said to her.

"Just call me unnie, Seoyun. " Jimin said.

"Neh unnie. How many years have you been dating Suho already?" Seoyun continued.

"Hmm..let me count," Jimin started raising her fingers in front of her and did some little math " 4 years! and I am the same age as him but maybe slightly older." Jimin answered with a wide grin.

There were many conversations going on.

"Suho hyung's sister Seoyun is hot and pretty." Kai told Kyungsoo.

D.O or Kyungsoo told him," Try hitting on her and not be serious, your gonna get big time from Joon Myun. Big big time."

"Who knows what will happen?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------