Chapter 7 : Jealous Guy

Ballerina's Wings

3 days after...............

Kai just walked to his college while someone poke his from behind. He turns back and see Krystal who smiling at him. Melting. That's what he felt but sad instead because knowing that he must gave up on her for Kyungsoo. He started to show his fake smile to her and he said, "Soojung-ah, kajja!". "Where?" she asked while pouting. "College soojung-ah." he said while holding her hands and walk together. Krystal's cheek was blushing on that time, then she shook her head and Kai looking at her then he asked, "What's wrong?". "Aniya." she answered without looking at him. 

"Yah!!! Kai-ssi! Krystal-ssi! Annyeong!" Kyungsoo yelled to both of them.

"Oh, Kyungsoo hyung!" Kai greets him then he just removing his hands from Krystal.

 

Kyungsoo P.O.V

I just walked to my college when i saw Kai and Krystal just holding hands each other. Okay, now i felt jealous for my own friends on the same gangs because they're holding hands each other and i hope i'm on that position with Krystal. But when i see her face, i think that she's blushing. Hurts, because my own friends just backstabb me and i just hate it.

So, i just show my fake smile and yelled at them, "Yah!!! Kai-ssi! Krystal-ssi! Annyeong!"

"Oh, Kyungsoo hyung!" he greets me and i just looks that he get off his hands from her.

"Yah! How are you soojung-ah?" i just asked her, without pay attention to Kai.

"I.. I'm fine, oppa?" she asked me back.

"I'm really good, i'm off, see you two at school!" i answered her question while im finished the conversation, then i'm going leaving two of them alone with painful heart.

 

Author P.O.V

Lunch time......

"Yah Kai-ssi!! Guess what? I already have girlfriend now!" Sehun said to Kai.

"What? Yeoja-chingu? Who? Sulli-ssi?" Kai asked him.

"Yes that's right! How do you know about that?" he asked him, still unbelieve when Kai said that.

"I'm just guessing, but you already tell me by yourself that you loves her, Chukkae! I'm not going to eat with gangs, im on rooftop." Kai said to Sehun while he walked leaving Sehun alone.

Sehun just nodded and mumbled, "That's not usual Kai didnt eat with us, or that's just my feels? Okay just forget about it Sehun." and he walked towards the canteen.

 

Arrived at the rooftop.......

Kai sit down on the floor and look at the sky while thinking if Kyungsoo knows that he really likes Krystal since they're still little kid. A couple minutes later, he looked down to his hand that carry the star-shapped chain. He started to remember about something that can make him smiling...

 

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOOXOXXOXOXOOXXOOXOXOXXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

 

I'll update Kai's flashback later on the next chapter just to makes you curious what happen in past kkkk~

Anyway sorry for late updating for the another chapter heuheuheu

But recently i've gain more subscribers, Chukkaeeee \m/

Thanks for those who subscribes ma story or read it, hope you enjoy to read ma fanfict kkkk~

Btw pls comment for ma story, no silent reader juseyooo TT-TT

Gomawo nee~~~ ^^