Chapter 14

Ballerina's Wings

Kyungsoo just arrived in front of his apartment while he stop his step and looking at down. There's a letter.

"What is this? A fan?" he mumbled.

He's still wondering why he's got 2 letter in a day. He got that letter and enter inside his apartment. He locked his apartment and sit on the sofa while still looking at the letter, plain letter. He's just realized the colour of the letter same as the one he got that in the morning. Then he look inside the letter and he read,

"Still catch her attention? How about Park Sun-young? Krystal wont loving you, she's already love someone else."

"What? How did the writer knew about that?" he mumbled again. He's still curious who is the one that sending the letter, and he wants to find out who's that guy that she's already fall to, "Should i come to her house?" he mumbled. Then he get his handphone, jacket, and his wallet and he's going to Krystal's apartment.

----------------------------

Krystal opens the door and see Kai just looking at the TV while the TV is already turns on.

"What did you watch?" she ask while walk to sofa and sit next to Kai.

"I dont know, just finding the good channel but never found it." he answered plain.

"Good channel? Why wont you watch Music Bank then?" she said while grab the remote from Kai so fast and turn on to KBS channel.

"Mwo? Music Bank? Music program?" he ask, still confused.

"You arent watch the TV, huh? I thought you never watch it, poor you!" she comment to him. Then she turn loud the TV and see her favourite band perform, SHINee. 

Kai just see Krystal smiling to see them on TV while performing 'Sherlock' and ask, "If i'm just like them, showed up on TV program, will you be like that too?" 

Krystal still keep quiet and look at Kai with a lot of questions inside. "What?" she asked again.

"Nothing, just watch then." he answered then look at the TV again. *Why do i ask that questions to her? That's a foolish thing ever!*

Couple minutes later....

"Soojung-ah! Can i talk to you for a minute?" he ask then look at Krystal more deep.

Krystal still look at the TV and ask, "What is it?" 

"Look at me!" he said then hold both of her hands, still look at her, deep and more deeper into her eyes.

Krystal do the same thing, feeling nervous and she wants to hide. She ask, "W..What?"

"What do you think of Kyungsoo hyung?" he ask.

"Kyungsoo oppa? He's a caring person with a cute face and the mommy looks. Maybe the one whom he likes really a luckiest person in the world. Why suddenly you ask that question?" she answered.

"Oh, so do you like him? I'm just asking. " he said then let go of her hands.

"As a friends, not a lover." she answered.

"Then, whom do you like?" he asked again.

"Why suddenly you ask that questions?" she asked back.

"I'm just curious, why? " he answered then asked back.

"Anni, so do i have to answer it now?" she asked.

"Up to you." he answered.

"Okay, that's..."

"Soojung-ah!!! Huh? Jongin-ssi, what are you doing here?" Kyungsoo asked him, still hold the door and look at him with cold gaze.

"Hyung? What are you doing here?" he asked.

"What is it all about, Jong-in ah?" he asked with his cold voice.

 

XOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXO

Long time no see~~~~

Annyeong, im back!!!

Sorry for waiting bcs i'm just having a sad day and i should pray to god because of that huhuhu TT-TT

I hope you like it!!!

Annyeong ^^