Chapter 13 : Chicken soup

Ballerina's Wings

*Krystal P.O.V*

I just want to walk leaving the room for going home because i'm sick when i heard the boy's yelled, "Soojung-ah!". It sounds familiar. When i stop my move and turned to that person, i just shock to see Kai who stood in front of me. My heart beating so fast. And then, one question that really comes up from my mind is that 'Why is he doing here?' because i knew that time like this he's already go to his apartment. So i asked him, "Jongin-ah~ What are  you doing here? You should go home rite?". But he shook his head. A lot of questions and thought just comes up from my mind. Just....... "Today, i'll take care of you until your sister already got home." he said while wrecking up my mind. "WHAT????" i yelled in front of him. 'He'll take care of me? How come.... What are you just saying to him until he wants to take care of me, unni-yah... Are you crazy? Let the boys come to our apartment....... What are you just thinking about unni-yah!!!!!!!!!!!' "Sssttt!! Everybody will look at us if you yelled again like that! Shut up!" he said while cover my mouths. My cheeks just gettin hot, thanks unni for that. Then i get rid of his hands from my face and i said coldly, "Geurae! I wont yelled again!". He just quiet to see that. Am i wrong if i said like that? Okay just let it be. "Kajja!" i said while holding his hands and walks leaving the college.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Author P.O.V*

Kai and Krystal just arrived at her apartment then he sits on the sofa and get his handphone from his pocket. 1 new message. "nugu? he mumbled then he saw the message..

"Annyong Kai! It's me, Kyungsoo, i borrowed someone phone for texting you. Yah! Odiga? I want to ask you some questions! Let's meet somewhere!"

"Aish, i'm a dead meat." he mumbled when he read the message.

"Jongin-ah!!!!!" Krystal yelled from the kitchen.

Kai just getting hurried go to the kitchen where Krystal there. "What wrong with you? Holding the knife and the dead chicken?" he asked while shock looking at what Krystal doing. "I just want to cooked for dinner later, could you please...","Cut the chicken?" he cuts when Krystal wants to asked him for. Krystal shook her head. "Give me the knife, i'll cook for you." he said then he gets the knife from Krystal and cut the chicken. "I.... i....", "You cant cook for these days, because you're still sick. Let me cook for you." he said while cut the chicken, then he started to boiled the water. "Just go to your bed, i'll go to your room later with the chicken." he said to Krystal while smiling without her knowing. Krystal just nodded and go to her room. 

She close the door and sit on her bed while still wondering what will she eat later.... with Kai. She just smiling and she lay up her body to the bed and started to sleep.

 

45 minutes later.......

 

Krystal just wake up from my dreams when she saw that there's a bowl of chicken soup with the bread.

And there's a letter next to the bowl and it said, "Still hot, have a nice meal, Soojung-ah" she smiled and she walked leaving the room and see Kai just sleeping on the sofa with the handphone still unlocked. She's really curious about his handphone so she try to get the phone and look inside. When she looks at he tho phone, she's surprised when she saw his wallpaper is

*This picture.... It's already.... But why.....* she thought while smiling. Didn't want to wake him up, then she put the handphone on his belly and looks at his face. "Really cute." she mumbled then she just her face towards his face and kiss his forehead silently but he woke up.

"Soojung-ah! What are you doing?" he asked still shock.

"Just.... nothing." she said and then going to her room and locked it.

'Soojung-ah!" he yelled and he just keep quiet and look at the door while smiling *Did she just kiss my forehead/* he thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------

At the room.

Krystal just hit her forehead and still wondering if he's just getting illfeel on her. 

*Why did i do that?? Babo babo!!!!!* she thought still hit her forehead. Then, she stop it and look at the soup. Still hot. "Ok, i'll eat this." she mumbled then she eat the soup and sit on her bed. "It's really delicious." she said while eating then she smiling. *Gomawo ne, Jongin-ssi!* she thought then eat that soup.

 

XOXOXOXOOXXXXXXXXXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Short chapter maybe hffftttt~~~

Aish i'm really happy that finally i can edits some photo kekekekeke~~~~~

Sorry for late updating~~~

Btw thanks for subscribe, views and comment ma story~~~

Really really thank youuuuuuu~~~~~~~

Btw sorry if i cant update when i just having ma birthday hfftttt

Okay.... Annyeong neee~~~~~~~~~