Chapter 26 : Running away

Ballerina's Wings

Krystal just lay on her couch while looking at her phone. She waits for message from Kai, hoping that he's okay with his mother. She's worried what happen next to Kai and she's afraid that there would be bruises or wound in his body because there's time when he did the unnecessary things and his mom scold him until there's bruises on his body. 

 

-Flashback-

 

It was 10 years ago that time, Krystal is working on her assignment alone at her home. Luckly, that time just herself on her home, her mother and her sister goes until night and her father still busy with his job. Suddenly, someone shout to her from outside. She walk to the window to know who is he and she's smile when she saw Kai. She hurriedly went to downstairs and open the door. She walk to the gate and look at Kai who have lot of bruises on his body and his face too. 

"Jongin-ah! What's wrong with you? Why are you...."

"I am playing soccer with the other group, and you know that my mom never let me do that..." 

"And she...."

"She kick me, and she mocked to me. Yeah it hurts, but she's still my mom..."

"Don't cry, i will fix that bruises, wait a minute.." she said and leaving to somewhere for get the medicine box. Kai just looking at her and smile. A minute later, she's going to him and open the medicine box to get something.

"Actually, you dont have to be like this..... Because i came here to tell you, not to beg you for treat this bruises." He mumbled while looking down to his bruises.

"I should tell my mom, so she could......"

"Don't do that, you know that my mom never like your mom until she told me to get away from you and your family, and also she told me to get away from those living things because it could direct it to your family." He sighed.

"Why do your mom really hates my family that much? What's wrong with that?" She asked with confusion.

"I don't know, she promise me that she will tell me if i already grown up.... Anyway, where's your mom?" He said and asked to change the subject.

"I'm alone till night, my sister were left with her friends, mom and dad are working." She smile to him.

"Maybe i gotta leave, i'm afraid that my mom will mock me again because she knew that i came to see you... Annyeong!!" Kai said with his bright smile and run to his home that 3 blocks away from her. 

"Be careful with your heart, oppa!!!" She said to him and walk inside her home.

 

-End Flashback-

 

She look at the sky while grab her phone. She's still waiting for his phone calls. Suddenly, her phone ringing, she look at it but it's nobody, just alarm. She turn off the phone and throw her phone to her bed and still looking at the view near her apartment. "Oppa...... Please be safe....." she mumbled.

 

******************************************

 

Kai just arrived at the cafe that Sehun and himself always meet. He look around and find Sehun sit at his favourite place, the seat next to the window. Kai walks to him and sit in front of him, Sehun look at him and surprise because of Kai's look.

"What the heck with your face? And those mask.. Tell me, run away from your mother?" Sehun stare to his old bag.

"Yeah, and can you please help me?" He sighed and asked while cover his mouth with the mask.

"What is it?" He asked. "Oh..... Don't tell me that you will stay...."

"Definitely! I want to stay at your apartment for a while, can you please cover me when my mom ask about me?" He said to him

"Sure, anything for you my love~" Sehun .

"What was that, Oh Sehun? Don't tell me you're gay." Kai said jokingly and continue. "Anyway better hurry, i don't want to be seen by my mom or her bodyguard." 

"What's gay? Oh god i never want to be like that, you know i'm still normal okay.." Sehun said while wink. 

"Yah! Let's go." Kai said and stand up to drag Sehun outside. "Where's your car?"

"Slow down, buddy." Sehun said and they walk to Sehun car.

After get inside Sehun's car, Kai sit and take off his mask while tried to breathe normally. Sehun text someone first and look back at his friends thinks that seems nothing wrong with him and turn on the engine and drive the car. But, there's a pair of eyes that look at Sehun and Kai. That person smirk and dial someone.

"Miss Kim, do you know what?"

and there's a short silence.

"Your son, he's run away from your castle if i am right." 

And suddenly he hung up the call, he look around and take a sip of his coffee. He put down the glass and mumbled, "This world is going to be more fun, Kim Joonmyun."

 

=============================================================================================

 

"We're arrive!!" Sehun said while unlock the door and let Kai go inside. After that, Sehun go inside and lock the door. Kai sit on the couch and look around Sehun's apartment. "Nothings change here." Kai mumbled and close his eyes. Sehun that look at his friends just smile and said, "Someone is coming later, just open the door, okay? I want to take a bath first." Kai just nods and still close his eyes. A few minutes later, he heard Sehun turn on the shower and Kai open his eyes and turn on the TV and watch his favourite channel. He heard a door bell rang, and he remember about what Sehun said, "Someone is coming later, just open the door, okay?" he sighed and open the door. His eyes widen open when he see someone in front of him. 

 

"Kim Jongin!" 

 

OXOXOXXOXOOXOXXXOOXXOXOXOXOOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXXOXOOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

 

A/N :

Hello guys!!! How are you? I'm sorry that i never update this story and make all of you wait for this story. I totally forgot about whole the story because i have one ongoing fict beside this fict, and also i rarely open my laptop these days *cries* but i will update this story often too, don't worry~ (this is because i remember the story after read it again). Thank u for all who subscribe this story, and thank u for those who still want to wait for me to update this ficts. Thank you everyone *throw sarang*

Anyway i hope you all still enjoy this story, sorry for grammatically wrong and enjoy reading guys~~~~~