Chapter 2

Ballerina's Wings

Kai walks alone to the rooftop for having some air. But, he thinks that someone just following him. Then he looks around and there's Krystal. He was surprised, he thought that Krystal still on cafeteria, with his beloved best friends, Kyungsoo.

"What are you doing here?" ask Kai with cold voice.

"Whats wrong with you? Why are you ignore me?" ask Krystal again to Kai.

"...."

"Why are you just quiet and didnt asnwered my question? Is that anything wrong? You arent look like this before we met at the canteen." ask Krystal.

"None of your bussines, anyway, why wont you just practice ballet again?" answered Kai and he asked Krystal.

"Ah geurae, annyeong Kai-ssi." answered Krystal and she turn back and leave Kai all alone.

After arrived at the rooftop, he sit and looking at the blue sky. Hurts, that's what he felt when he hear that his bestfriends, Do Kyungsoo just confess that he likes the person that he loved the most (after his mother), Jung Soo Jung. It hurts but he have to accept the fact that he has a rival to catch Krystal's heart now.

"Should i gave up on her?" ask him to himself while looking at the sky.

On the same time, Sehun, Kai's bestfriend since junior high, come to him and sit beside him.

"Yah! What are you looking at? The sky?" ask Sehun

"Yeah." asnwered Kai

"Hmm, anyway Sulli just told me that she wants to talk with me after college. Should i tell her that i love her?" asked Sehun

"If you want to tell that you love her, go ahead." asnwered Kai.

"But what if she didnt likes me?" asked Sehun with the worried voice.

"Just pray and hope that she likes you too, Sehun-ah. I hope that she likes you too." asnwered Kai.

"Okay thanks Kai hyung, anyway what's wrong with you today? You look so sad, whats going on?" ask Sehun again

"Hm... Did i told you about my feelings?" asked Kai.

"Anni, wae hyung?" asked Sehun back.

"I like Soojung... No, i love her since i knew her when i was a child." answered Kai.

"Mwoya??? You loved her????" Sehun yelled loudly then Kai covered his mouth.

"Sssttt!! Please dont tell everybody especially Kyungsoo hyung. You know if he finds that, he would be mad to me!" Kai whispered.

"A..A..Arraseo hyung... But why you never told me about that?" asked Sehun

"Because... i dont want someone know about what i feel." answered Kai.

"Okay... So, i think i know the reason why you ignore her at the canteen, and you planned to catch her?" asked Sehun and he nodded.

"I dont know about that, i already think of it since junior high but i dont think i'll catch her." answered Kai.

"Wae?"

"Because.... Kyungsoo likes her, he planned to catch her, and we know that he hates if his wants never fullfiled, right? So, that's why i'll gave up on her." answered Kai then he smiles. "I hope that Kyungsoo hyung can get her." he mumbled.

Sehun just keep silent. He didnt know what to say either. A minute later, he asked, "Why are you just gave up on her like that? What if Kyungsoo hyung cannot get her? Or.. what if.. Soojung likes you too?"

Kai answered, " Sehun-ah, dont make me think like that." and he stand up and live Sehun all alone at the rooftop. "Weirdo." he mumbled then he smiles like an idiot.

 

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXXOO

 

Kinda short but long too(?) chapter lol

Hope you enjoy reading

Sorry for grammatically wrong

Annyeonghaseyow yow!! lol