Chapter 1

Ballerina's Wings

Kai was walking to the canteen while he heard the classic music was being played. "Oh? My favorite song? Who's played that?" he mumbled. He's stop walked and he turn off to that class. He saw someone who has a good body with a pretty face just danced to that song. When he knows who's that, he smiles and looked how good that girl can dancing. "She has been improved her ballet skills, chukkae." he mumbled.

Suddenly that girl just stop dancing and looked at Kai who looked at her.

"Kai-ssi? What are you doing here?" she asked.

"I just want to go to canteen but i stopped at here to see how well you dancing the ballet." he answered

"ohh.. okay." she nodded and continue to dance.

Kai hurriedly leave the room and feels his heart beating 10 times than usually. He exhale and inhale and then he walked to the canteen quietly. 

 

Note :

Kai is already fall in love to Krystal since elementary school, but Krystal just consider him as bestfriend since they're known each other. But someday, Krystal fall in love to Kai at junior high school. I'll tell you later how she can fall in love to Kai at that time, so please wait that moment ok? kkk~

 

After he arrived at the canteen......

"Kai-ssi yahh!!! Sit here!!" ask Sehun and Kai nodded and sit next to Sehun. Next to Kai is Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Kyungsoo. They're busy eat their food, Kai too. After one minute, Kyungsoo said," Hyung! Lately i've found someone that i loved now hahaha!". "Jinjja??" ask Baekhyun,  he never believe that Kyungsoo already move on from Park Luna. "Yeah hyung! Do you know who's that? She's really beautiful, i cant stop looking at her." answered Kyungsoo. Chanyeol started to have more questions in his head meanwhile Kai and Sehun just looking at them that talking about Kyungsoo's likes.

"Tell me who's that Kyungsoo-yah!" Chanyeol said to Kyungsoo.

"Okay, that girl is.... Jung Soo Jung!" Kyungsoo said while smiling.

Kai just show his fake smile while he heard that. His heart hurts to hear that. And now he has a rival to have Krystal's heart, Do Kyungsoo, his best friends.

"Yah! Do Kyungsoo-yah! If you really like Krystal, just catch her!" Chanyeol said while gave some support to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo nodded his head and said,"I'll do that hyung!". Kai's heart more painful to hear that. "Kai-ssi, whats wrong?" whispered Sehun. Kai shooked his head and answered," Anni, wae?". "You look so sad, dont you?" Sehun asked. "Do i?" asked Kai. Sehun nodded. "Yah! You two! What are you talking about huh?" ask Chanyeol. "We just talked about...","Our privacy!" Kai interupt while Sehun wants to answered. Chanyeol just nodded and continue talked to Kyungsoo and Baekhyun.

Suddenly, f(x) gangs approached them. Kai just looking at his food and not looking at Krystal. "Can we join?" ask Sulli. Kyungsoo answered, " Ah sure! Usually you likes to join us huh. Have a sit!!". "Gomawo nee oppa!" said Sulli. Kyungsoo smiles, and f(x) gangs sit next to exo's gangs. Chanyeol pokes Kyungsoo's elbow and Kyungsoo just smile at Krystal.

"Can i sit here?" ask Krystal to Kai

"....."

"Yah Kai-ssi! Can i sit here?" ask Krystal again with her soft voice.

"......"

"Just sit beside me, Soojung-ah. I think he wont you sit beside him." said Kyungsoo.

"Ah geurae oppa!." said Krystal then she sit beside Kyungsoo. "Kai-ssi whats wrong with you? Why do you ignore her?" Sehun whispered to Kai. Kai just continue ate his lunch.

Kyungsoo feels nervous. Krystal beside him and he didnt know what to do. "Kyungsoo-yah! Whats wrong with you?" Chanyeol whispered. Kyungsoo just ignore Chanyeol and started to ask Krystal.

"Emm.... Soojung-ah, can i ask you something?" ask Kyungsoo

"Geurae, what's that?"

"Wh....Whom..do..you...like? I mean... love."

"Why would you ask...","I'm done, i'm leaving." said Kai coldly and he walked leaving his gangs

"I..I'm going too." said Krystal and stood up. "But Soojung-ah, what about my questions?" asked Kyungsoo. "I'll reply later." answered Krystal and she leave her gangs to, follow Kai.

"What's wrong with both of them?" Kyungsoo mumbled

 

XOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

 

Today i'll post 2 or 3 chapter

Btw thanks for reading ma fanfictions

Sorry if there's something error with ma grammar lolol

Anyway, thank you for those 2 subscribers, i hope there's more to subscribe ma ff  /bows kekekkee~

Wait for another chapters hehehee

And later i'll post the main image but not now bcs i'm still busy for something lololol

Annyeong~~~