Chapter 3

Ballerina's Wings

After the college.....

 

Sehun just walked to Sulli's class. After he arrived at her class, he saw that there's a boy who give her bunch of flower and 2 bar of chocolate. He knows that Sulli is really pretty and popular on their college and every boys really admire her, then he just smiled to her.

"Yah!! Oh Sehunnn!!!" Sulli yelled and approached to Sehun. She holds his hands and that's makes Sehun's heart beating 2 times than the normal.

"Where will we go?" asked Sehun.

"Cafe! I want to tell you something!" answered Sulli while smiling.

"Ah geurae geurae, kajja!!" said Sehun and they're walking together.

 

Meanwhile, Kai just walked through his home while he sees Kyungsoo just go inside Krystal's class.

"Okay." he mumbled then he walked past Kyungsoo without saying anything. Kyungsoo didnt see Kai walked past him because his eyes just focusing on how cool Krystal dances. Then his phone rangs.

"Annyeonghaseyo?" he said on the phone while walking

"Ahh Kai-ssi!! How are you?" ask his mother on the phone

"Good, wae?"

"Just asking, by the way are you still liking her?"

"Her who?"

"Jung Soo Jung, dont you remember that you're already fall in love to her?" she said

"I still remember that mom, wae? Are you still initiated to get me the girls who can replaced her?" ask Kai.

"I'm still doing that, finding someone that better than her. Why are you still liking him while you're already knew that fact huh?" ask her mom.

"What fact? About her mom right? That's just her mom, it didnt meant that she likes her mother too, eomma!" he answered with his angry voice.

"...."

"Already done? I'm hanging up." said Kai then he hang up the phone.

"Always talking like that, seriously." he mumbled then he continue walking. But his stop walking while he sees his gangs, Baekhyun and Chanyeol. They're approach Kai. "Yah Kim Jongin!!". "Waeyo hyung?" ask Kai. "Where's Sehun?" asked Baekhyun while he fix his hair. "He's going with Sulli."."Woah? Sulli-ssi? Where?" asked Chanyeol. "Cafe." said Kai shortly. "Ohh, i wonder what are they talking about." said Baekhyun. Chanyeol just nodded.

 

On The same time........

 

"Soojung-ah, you're really cool while dancing." said Kyungsoo.

"Gomawo oppa!!" said Krystal then she get her water and drink it.

Kyungsoo smiles while see that. After she drinks her water, Kyungsoo said,"You arent answered my questions."

"Mwo? What questions?" asked Krystal.

"Questions that i asked you at the canteen." asnwered Kyungsoo.

"ohh....That questions.... Do you want me to answer it now?" asked Krystal.

"You can answered it anytime if you're already has the answers." said Kyungsoo.

"Ah.. Okay oppa...." she mumbled.

After that, Kyungsoo's fans just approach him then give him something. While see that, Krystal just get her bag and go out from her class, leaving Kyungsoo and his fans.

 

XOXOXOOOOOOOOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

 

Kinda short chapter right? Kekekekkeke~

I'll post the long chapter later when it comes to the hehehe

Anyway sorry for any mistakes or grammatically wrong hehe

Comment comment!!! I really want to have some critics to this story or something like that so i can fix it kekeke~

Have fun for reading guys kekeke~

Annyeong :D