Chapter 19 : The Jealous Kai (Part 1)

Ballerina's Wings

Krystal just turn around when she saw Kai and Sulli walked together. She wonder where both of them is going to, then she followed them. She looks at them and she mumbled, "Sulli-yah! Don't try to catch him, you still have Sehun right." But her heart really sick when she saw Sulli just hug the most person that she loved. She heard the most painfull words ever.

"Be Mine, Kim Jong In-ah"

She looks at Kai whom looking at her too. Their eyes met again that time. 

"What do you mean?" Kai asked Sulli. 

Her heart already in pain. She didn't want to see him again. Then, she close the door too loud and run leaving them with her teary eyes. 

But that soft hands that holds her hands just stop her to run and hug her from the back. 

"Uljima...." that voice just make her stop crying.

"Kai-ssi.... You should go with her right." Krystal said.

"I'm not Kai..." that voice said.

"Nugu?" Krystal asked while get rid of him.

She saw that handsome face with the bright smile, she just looking and keep quiet. *Handsome*

"Ah, i should introducing myself tomorrow, by the way, I'm Suho! Nice to meet you!" Suho smiles.

"Oh, im Krystal. Nice to meet you too." Krystal said.

"By the way, why are you crying?" Suho asked.

"That's not your bussiness, im going." Krystal said with her cold gaze and leaving Suho alone.

"Interesting.." Suho mumbled and turn around, looking at Kai who stood behind him. 

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" Kai asked.

"Nice to meet you, Kkamjong.." Suho said.

 

------- 3 days later --------

Krystal already broke up with Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo already let her go even if he didn't want. 

But at the canteen, Krystal and Suho really close nowadays. Kai sighed heavily while looking at them and walk towards his gangs. He sit on his seat while the others looking at him. 

"Kai-ssi!!! It's been long time since you never come and eat with us." Chanyeol said while looking at Kai.

Kai sighed while looking at his hyung and answered cooly, "Is that true, hyung? I dont even knew that."

"You always go to rooftop when it break time, Kai-ssi." Baekhyun added.

"Hyung, may i added something?" Sehun asked.

"Sure, what is it?" Kai asked while take his food and put it spoonful to his mouth.

"Is it me or Krystal getting closer with someone these days..." Sehun asked without question mark.

Kai stop chewing and swallow it. He look at Krystal that laughs together with Suho. *That guy... What is he doing here..* he hide his own anger and look at Sehun while answer cold, "I dont care." 

Sehun suddenly surprised when he hear Kai's answer.

"Kai-ssi.... You have been friends with her for long time, why did you said like that.." Baekhyun said.

"I dont care." he said again.

"Kai-ssi.." Baekhyun said.

"I'm done." he said

He's stand up and walk leave his gangs without knowing where will he go. His feet wont stop walking and suddenly stop at the place where Krystal often have practice for the festival. He sighed while looking at that spacious place and go inside. That place really clean and he found Krystal's bag that she always bought with her since highschool with her handphone colored white. His eyes focused on one things inside her bag, the couple t-shirt. He never knew that she always brought that t-shirt with her when she practice.

Suddenly, the image when she laughed and eat together with Suho at the canteen appear again and he started to punch the wall near him. ", why do i being like this? Am i jealous over Krystal or what.." he mumbled.

"Kai-ssi!! What are you doing over there?" That sweet voice just make him act normal and look the owner of that voice, Krystal. She stand up while looking straight at him.

 

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXXOOXOXOXXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOOXOXOXOO

 

Guys, i'm sorry for not updating for a long long time, please forgive me guys fufufu.......

I almost forget to update this chapter because im really busy with my new life as freshmen in highschool, mianhae guys ㅠ.ㅠ

And i almost forgot the story what is all about...........

And welcome to new subscribers!!! I hope u can enjoy my story :D

And sorry for grammatically wrong because im not to good in grammar and if there's words that u cant understand, mianhae guys *pouts*

That's all, annyeong!!!! ^_^