Chapter 17 : Caffee and the truth Part 1

Ballerina's Wings

Kai just walking through his classroom when he saw Krystal just dancing. He stopped his step and looking at her. His heart beating so fast but he's shook his head and walking to his classroom. 

"Kai-ssi!" Krystal said.

Kai stopped his step, turning his body towards to that girl, and asked, "What?" 

"Where have you been? You never shown up since that day." Krystal asked.

"Do i? Oh maybe i always stay on the rooftop." He answered

"Oh, okay. Where will you go today? Can we just hang out...."

"No, i'm busy. Sorry." He cut it with his cold voice.

Krystal just looking at him with more questions inside. 

"Why are you looking at me like that? Do i make something wrong?" he asked

"Anni, but tell me the truth, why are you being like this since that day?" Krystal asked him while holding his right hand.

When he saw that, he just get rid his hands from her and asked, "Like this like what?"

"Nothing. Okay i'm going." She said then leaving him all alone.

His heart just broken when he heard that. He wants to say that he loves her, but he can't. He knew that she's already have a boyfriend and it makes his heart on pain too much. He hold his painful and walk away to his class.

 

Krystal stopped walking and looking at Kai who walked leaving her. Her heart hurts. It's really painful. 1 month never see each other and when they're meeting again and Kai just changed into cool person in front of her just make her feel more painful. She really wondered what happen with Kai even if Kai will always said there's nothing wrong with him but she knew that something wrong with him because they're already friends since a little kid. 

She wants to ask again but she holds it. "Kai-ssi... What's wrong with you?", she mumbled while thinking and goes to her practice room.

 

3 days later........ 

 

Kyungsoo just want to walking to Krystal practice room while he looks from the outside of the room. He saw Krystal just sit all alone and said something about her heart. 

His heart stops beating when he heard, " Kai-ssi, mianhae. I wanna tell that i love you but i can't." 

"What's that? Is it true? But why....." he mumbled. 

"Hyung? What are you doing in front of her practice room?" Kai asked while passing him. 

"Can i talk to you for a minute?" Kyungsoo asked. 

--------------

They're on the caffee near their college.

Kai and Kyungsoo order their drink and they're sit face to face.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Kai asked while opens up the conversation.

"What's your relationship with her?" he asked.

"Just a friends, waeyo hyung?" Kai answered.

"Oh... Are you sure?" Kyungsoo asked again. 

"Yes, what's wrong hyung?" Kai answered and asked back.

"I think you lied to me." Kyungsoo said.

"Lie to you? About what?" Kai asked again, he didn't knew what Kyungsoo mean.

"Do you love her?" Kyungsoo asked in cold voice. 

Kai didn't know what to say. His heart beating so fast when Kyungsoo said like that in front of him. He didnt want somebody beside his best friend, Sehun and his mother knew it. Especially Krystal, he didnt want her to know the truth that he's already falling in love to her. 

"Anniyo, wae?" Kai lied to him.

 

XOXOXOXOXOXXOXOOXXOXOXOXOOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Still to be continued, tralalalalala~~~~

Have you see Apink new MV? I already watch it and i love it kkk~

OMG i just lost 1 subscriber heuheu TT^TT

But i will try to make this story to be the amazing or something like that maybe/? lololol

Ok! Sign out, annyong ^_^