Chapter 8 : Flashback

Ballerina's Wings

Flashback........

 

Kai and Krystal just hang out with their friends (Sulli, Kyungsoo, Sehun, and the others) to some place. Krystal just stopped her walk for a minute and look at something that really gets her attention. That's a couple of star-shapped chains

(just imagine the star-shapped chains like that kkk~)

 

"What are you looking at?" Kai asked her. His eyes caught the beautiful star-shapped chains that on display of the store.

"That chains..... It's really cute." Krystal answered while smiling and looking at that star-shapped chains.

"I like that too." Kai mumbled and smiling to Krystal.

"Woah, same like me. Let's buy it!!" she suggested it but Kai shook his head.

"Waeyoo???? It's really cute if we have it!!" She said and pouting to Kai, hoping that Kai wants to buy it too.

"Aniyo, i want to buy it by myself, because i want to give it to someone that already make me fall in love." He said while smiling.

 

Krystal P.O.V

I just stopped to some store and looked outside the store, one of the star-shapped chains just get my attention. Then, Kai just approach me and started to looking, same like me. I want to look at him without his knowing but my heart beats fast. I dont know what happen with my heart, because i just look at him as best friends since little, not more. A couple minutes later, he asked, "What are you looking at?". I just started be honest about something that gets attention of me, the star-shapped chains. So i answered while smiling looking at the star-shapped chains, "That chains....... It's really cute." But actually, i'm not smiling at that, but i'm smiling at Kai but he knews that i looked to that things. "I like that too." i heared he mumbled beside me. My heart beats unexpectedly, 10 times than usual. I try to hide it and said, "Waeyoo???? It's really cute if we have it!!" i just added pouting in front of him, i hope that Kai wants to buy it for both of us, but he shook his head.

I just realized about what am i doing.... Pouting.... That's not the me usually.... But i hope that he didnt get it that i likes him just now. No, since i just go into junior high school. Okay... What am i talking about seriously..

"Anniyo, i just want to buy it by myself, because i want to give it to someone that already make me fall in love." he said. Hurts, that what i feel when i hear that. Then i started to flashback the moment that Kai issued just having serious relationship with someone called Seolhyun? Okay, just forget about it. And i started to ask him, "Someone? Woah, you're already fall in love to someone after you came from America huh? Nugu? Seolhyun-ssi? The one who you likes to talk?" Try to acting normal... I dunno why but i started to thinking that.... Aishh just forget about it Soojung-ah, you know that..." Anniya, that's not Seolhyun-ssi." that answer just make me feel better. I sighed for happiness. And i started to thinking who's that and i asked him again, "Then who?". "You'll know later." he answered, still makes me confuse who's that girl.

"Yah!!! Jung Soo Jung-ah!! Kim Jong In-ah!!! What are you doing there??? Kajja!!!" Sulli yelled to both of us. I just realized that and i started to walked towards her without looking at Kai. I just looked at him, still looking at those chains, then i yelled at him," Jongin-ah kajja!!!" He started to walk to me and we hang out together.

 

Author P.O.V

 

5 days after......................

Afterschool, Kai just walked towards his home. He always go to the same road when he goes to his home, but this time, that's not the same but he really enjoy it. Then he goes to the place that he visited there when hang out with Krystal and friends 5 days ago. And he visited the outside of the store that sell the star-shapped chains. "It's still there..." he smiled and he goes inside and go buy it.

After that he walks to outside store and hold it tight because on his mind, that star-shapped chains just makes him remember about how cute Krystal pouting when she wants to buy it with him. He just smiled when remember of that. And he goes towards to his home.

 

3 hours later.......

Krystal just looked to the same place and see the star-shapped chains. When she looks outside the store, she founds it nothing. "Already sold? Hm.... I'm late to buy it." she mumbled while pouting and she runs towards her apartment.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Nyahahahaha~ How is it the Flashback?? I hope you like it

Btw i got new subscribers again kkkk~ welcome to new subscriber, hope you enjoy ma story

Sorry for grammatically wrong

Enjoy reading btw ^^