Chapter 23 : Love locks

Ballerina's Wings

Krystal walked alone in the empty street. She sighed and look at her watch. It's still 6 PM on that time but it's already dark. She hurriedly walk so she wont be caught by the unknown person. 

"Hey! You stop!" yelled the boy.

Krystal didnt respond anything and still walk without looking back. *, why do i get caught by now* she sighed to relieve her stress.

The boy run and come to Krystal as he holds her hands. Krystal tried to let it go but she cant, he holds her tight. 

 

"Let's go to somewhere" he said

"Sirheo!!" she said as she let her hands from him without looking back.

"Oh..... So you dont want to come with me? How cruel you are.." he said and hold her tight while drag her to somewhere that really dark. His hands holds her and tried to kiss her but she kick his leg and run runaway. 

 

After a minute, she started to exhausted because of running so fast until that boy didnt see anymore. Although, she's still scared about what happen earlier. She sighed to relieve stress and she did. She almost arrived to the cafe when she look at the girl who talked to Kai. She sighed heavily while looking at both of them. *Who's that talking to him? Should i come to them?* she walk enter the cafe and search Kai's seat.

 

"Soojung-ah!!" he waved his hands while makes her heart beats faster. Krystal look at him while sighed to hold her heartbeat and walk to his seat and asked to the girl, "Who are you?". "Jongin-ah, is that your date?" the girl asked Kai. "Yeah, i will date her tonight. If you want to ask my cellphone number, ask her arraseo? Annyeong Suzy-ssi!!" he answer and stand up while hold Krystal's hands and walk leaving the cafe.

"Yah! Answer my question." Krystal said.

"What?" he asked while looking at her and still holding her hands

"Who's that girl?" she asked while pout.

"That girl? I dont know who she is but she knew my name, i felt so confused and she almost ask my phone. Lucky you came so i could leave her alone and i dont have to answer her question. Thank you Soojung-ah, you're my savior." he answer while smile to her.

"But you know her name, pabo!" she smack his head.

"Yah, it hurts Soojung-ah! Yes, she introduce herself as Bae Suzy." he groan and still hold her hands.

"Bae Suzy? Is that name just look familiar for me? Aigoo...." she mumbled while rub her hair.

"Forget about it, where do you want to go, Princess?" he asked

"You asked me to go on date and you're the one who asked me where to go, you're pabo Kim Jongin, really pabo. I wonder why do people always admire you."she said and sighed.

"If i'm pabo, why do you like me?" he teased and put his left hands to embrace her shoulder and make her body close to him.

"Stop it, you make me embarrassed in front of people." she mumbled while hold her heartbeat.

"I wont stop until you answer my question, have fun with this situation Jung Soojung pabo!" he again while smile.

His walk stop to somewhere as Krystal stop her walk too. They're looking at N Seoul Tower. 

"The building is really high, dont you think so?" she asked.

"Yeah, let's go in." he said while broke his embrace to her and hold her hands while walk inside the tower. She look at him and smile brightly. *Seriously, i've never been like this before.* her heartbeats more faster than earlier when his hands embrace to her shoulder and make her body close to him. Krystal feels like it's like a dream that she didnt want to woke up forever. 

They're going up and look around. There's too many lock hanging around and the view of Seoul could be seen from this tower. Krystal look around, its really quiet. 

"Jongin-ah, do you prepare something?" she asked.

"Yes, i do." he said while get something from his pocket. He get it from his pocket and show her what he's grab.

"Lock and the key, what do you mean?" she asked again.

"Have you ever go to here?" he asked back.

"Nope, why?" she answer.

"Poor you, Korean person but didnt knew about this lock and key. It's all because you're too focus about your dance." he smiled.

"Smile to tease me or what? Yeah i dont know about this, explain to me." she said and crossed her arm.

"Love locks, if you write something and hang around here, people said that your wish come true. Do you want to give it a try?" he explain and asked her back while hand her that locks and key.

"Okay, i want to try. Let me think about the wish......" she began to think

"Seriously you didnt even changed, write it on that locks and hang it, dont tell me before you already hang it arra?" he said.

"Arraseo, boss Kim!!" she said while smile and started to write.

And they start to write about their wishes. Kai take a peek to Krystal but she knew about it, she take a stare to him and continue from what she has done. Kai smiled and write it his wish. A few minutes later, Krystal take a peek about his wishes. "Yah, it almost done." he said but she's still want to take a peek whenever it must be impossible to her because of his height. He already done with what he have write. He look at her and smiled. "Let's hang it!!" he said and get her locks and hang it on the tower. 

He accidentaly look at Krystal's wishes, "Kim Jongin-ah, let's be happy together, Arrachi? ^_~". His heart skipped beat and it starting to ache. He never knew that she would liking or even loving her like that. His heart started to hurt and he hold his chest.

"Kai-ssi, what's wrong with you?" she asked

"Soojung-ah, saranghae." he whisper

"Are you okay? Your heart is stable right?" she asked again

**Note : Kai is already has a heart attack since he was 5 years old in this story

"I'm okay, i'm fine." he said and smiled to her, pretend that nothing happen.

"Yah!!! Be honest to me!!" she yelled.

"I'm okay, there's nothing to worry about. Let's go to somewhere else." he said and head back while holding her hands and hoping that she wont be curious to his wish.

"Arraseo, if that what you wish..." she sighed and following his directions.

They're going down with the lift, after that they're walking together and Kai hand his hands to her, she look at him and hold his hands tight while walking together just like what couple do. She sighed and look at him.

"Honestly.... i'm curious about your  wishes.. What's that?" She asked while looking at him.

"Soojung-ah...." He mumbled

"Wae?" She asked back and looking forward what is he looking at and she began to upset. 

"Eo..... Eomma?" 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for late update ㅠㅡㅠ

i forgot to update and i almost forgot to update  omg how fool am i aigoo...

mianhae guys but i'm still updating this fanfict i promise

And also thank you for those who subscribe my fanfict, please love my story till the end...

Kamshamnidaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_<