Chapter 10 : The Kiss

Ballerina's Wings

Kyungsoo just walked to Krystal practice room when he saw something that really caught his attention. That's Kai who step closer to Krystal and kissed her. His heart stop beating when he see that and he walk back from that room to rooftop. He close the door and kicked the door so hard. "! What i had seen earlier? A kiss? Kai and Krystal? What's wrong with him? Are you crazy? Are you trying to betray me huh? Fine if you want!" he mumbled while he kick the chair. 

The next day..........

 

Kai just listening to his ipod and drinks his cappucino at the canteen when he saw Krystal just go to the coffee machine and get her coffee. *So she's here too... Please dont come to my desk, please.* he thought while still listening to the music (esp. SNSD - Tell me Your Wish). He pretend to look at the window while drink his cappucino and listening to the music (because he sit alone beside the window). He saw Kyungsoo just walking towards the college when one of his headset just taken by Krystal. He looked at her.

"Yah! Kim Jongin! How come you didnt hear me when i yelled at you!" she said said indignantly while cross her arm and still bring her coffee.

"Ah! Mianhaeyo Soojung-ah, i didnt  hear you." he said and looking at the window again.

"Aishh this boy." she mumbled and she sit beside him and tickling his neck and ask, "What are you looking at?"

He just gettin upset and get rid of her hands and answer, "Hajima, i'm just looking at the tree there."

"Oh... okay... i thought that you just looking at Sulli unni." she said while pouting.

Kai looks at her and said, "Hajima! You're just too cute while pouting, why do i? I already look at someone."

"Who's that?" she asked. *I hope that someone that he already looks its me, jebhal.* she thought.

"Someone... and that's not you." he answered and he bitting his lips

"Okay.... But... if...."

"If what?" he cut it.

"But, if you looks at someone, why you kissed me yesterday if it's not me?" she asked when looking down.

"I dont know, reflects maybe." he said and he looks at Krystal. *Mianhae.* he thought.

"Oh... geurae." she mumbled, "Arraseo, i'm going, annyeong." she said while bring her coffee and go leave Kai all alone.

"Mianhae jeongmal mianhae..." he mumbled.

.....................

Krystal just arrived at her class and she sit on her desk. *Reflects? I dont think so... Why you said reflects when you kiss me too soft? I dont get it what you mean, Jongin-ah.* she thought while drinking her cappucino. She didnt know why she felt so hurt when she heard his answer. *I thought that you loves me like i do.* and she put her cappucino at her desk and sighed heavily. 

"Should i confess to him?" she mumbled.

XXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOO

 

Sorry for late updating TT^TT

Thanks for comment hehehe~^^

Btw teaser EXO just release and i'm so ing cryin when i saw Chanyeol's teaser!!!! soooo soooo handsome ><

And also i loved their photos OT12 when it posted by official twitter acc of sment!!! AAAA I LOVE IT OMGOMG

OMG IM JSUT CRYIN HWHWHWHWHWHW 

LOL OKAY.....Btw happy bornday uri leader Kim Joon Myun~~~~~~~ #LeaderSuhoDay ^^

I just cant wait to see their MV omg omg omg!!!!!

Okay!!!! I should sign off, see you later with new chappie~~~ Annyeonggggg ^^