Chapter 20 : The Jealous Kai (Part 2)

Ballerina's Wings

"Kai-ssi, what are you doing here?" Krystal asked him.

Kai tries to act normally while look straight at her and look back at the couple t-shirt on her bag. "Nothing, i miss to come here, looking at you dancing and......" he stopped while he almost said that he loves it when she carry that t-shirt around with her, or maybe he wants to said like that.

"And?" She asked and approach to him.

"That's it." he answered, without looking at her.

"What are you looking at?" she asked again, like mommy that asked her child when her child suddenly look at the other else.

"Nothing." he sighed and looking at her. "You should practice, i'm going." he said and walk leaving her.

Krystal holds his right hands and asked,"I dont want to stalk you or eavesdropping your conversation with Sulli unnie, but can i ask you something?" 

"What?" he asked and turned back his body and his eyes looking straight at her.

"Sulli likes you, right?" she asked.

"Seems like that, why? Are you jealous?" he answered while .

"Anniya, i'm just asking why? Cant i?" she asked back while holding her blush on her cheek.

Kai smiled and answer,"If you're jealous? You should treat me something." 

"Something what?" she asked.

"Something that could make me happy." he said.

"What is it? Food? Skate? T-shirt? Or even car?" she asked again.

"Dont try to like or love Suho before i left you later." he answer her question.

Her eyes wide open. She didnt believe what she hear, and because she's getting confused she take the question as joke. "Ahahahha what are you saying Kai-ssi? Where are you going and when did i gettin closer with him? You're makes me confused seriously..." she laugh when comment his answer to her.

"I'm serious, Jung Soojung." he said cold.

"What?" she cant believe what she hear.

"Should i said to you one more time that i'm serious?" he asked.

"Then..... Are you getting jealous because i'm getting closer with Suho oppa?" she asked back, without hesitation.

"Yes, i do." he said.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorta short chapter isnt it? I thought it would the long one, but since i write it late at night then i started to think that its long chapter when it's the short one, huft.....

I decided to make oneshot of Woohyun-Chorong but i dunno when will i do that because my idea still into this story and there's another but i will post it later fufufu..... *Suddenly talks no sense*

I started to love Apink's latest song called NoNoNo, seems that i love the old song right? But its not too old lols......

"설플하지마 노노노 혼자가 아냐 노노노!!!!"

I should sleep since its already late fufufufu.......

Annyeong guys!!!