Chapter 24 : Failed Date

Ballerina's Wings

"Eo..... Eomma?" Kai mumbled while holding Krystal's hands tight

"Kai-ssi, what are you doing here? Oh that girl is here.." Mrs. Kim asked him and look at Krystal with her disgusting-look.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mrs.Kim.." Krystal bow 90 degree to Kai's mother but seems like she pretend not recognize her and look at her son.

"Kim Jongin, don't say that you date with this girl?" His mother asked

"Yes, i do. Are you not satisfied?" Kai asked back

"You shouldn't do that, right? She's just the daugther of the mistress that play behind with your father, and you know that i'm being sick of it." His mother yelled to Kai.

"Mistress? My mother?" Krystal asked.

"Yes, you have never heard about that from your mother, right? Oh maybe she's ashamed to tell you about this right?" His mother said

"Mom, can you please stop?" Kai yelled to his mom

"Why? Am i wrong?" His mother asked.

"You just....","It's okay, Jongin-ah.." Krystal let go her hands from Jongin. 

Kai look at Krystal and hold her hands but she still let go of her hands. His mother just give her smile to Krystal. 

"Kim Jongin, let's go to our home." His mother grab his arms tight

"I don't want." Kai refuse

Krystal look at him and sighed heavily while hold her tears. 

"The date is stop at here, you won't see him anymore. I guess it would be a goodbye for now on." His mother said and drag him out from her sight.

Krystal is totally feel shock when she heard about what his mom said earlier. She can't believe about what she heard. She wants to cry but she's still in public place, maybe she should hold it to make her more stronger. 

"Krystal, is that you?" The guy voice just makes her wake up from her dark imagination. She turn back and see Suho stand not far from her. 

"Oh.... Suho oppa, what are you doing here?" Krystal asked

"I just search for some fresh air, how about you? I think i saw Kai with you earlier, where is he going?" Suho asked while hold the coca cola can on his right hand

Krystal sighed heavily and asked, "Can i trust you?" 

 

*****************

"Why do you still hanging out with her? I warn you." His mother yelled to him while pour the bottle of wine to the small glass.

Kai just sit while watching his mother walk around while yelled to him. He sighed and he think that he back to the child again when he always get scolded after he was playing with Krystal. 

"Answer me!!" His mother yelled him again, this time Kai feel like being interogate by his own mommy. 

Kai still looking down to the floor, wondering about what should he do. *I wonder what's going on with Krystal... Is she gonna be okay after my mom drag me out from her? Or she will just hate me because of my mom? I can't think about it, i need to pick her up.* he look at his watch, its 9 PM.

He stand up and said, "Mom, i will pick Krystal home first."

"No need, i already lock the door so you can't leaving this house until the day that you will go to London." his mom said.

Kai just stare to his mom and hold his anger. *Now, what should i do to get out from this castle...* he grab his jacket tight.

"How dare you stare your mom like that, do your father told you to do that?" his mother yelled to him.

"You're already too much, mom. I'm going." Kai said while mad to his mom and walk to upstairs to his room and slam the door.

His mother sighed heavily and said to herself, "I'm sorry dear, but i should do this. I won't let her hurt you." she drinks a glass of wine to calm herself down. 

********

 

Meanwhile, Suho and Krystal sit face to the Han RIver.

"So, that's it. I never do anything wrong to his mom but i think that she hates me because of that reason."

"I see, you must be very guilty to her." Suho said and look at Krystal that already crying

"Kai-ssi...... I wonder what are you doing now... I miss you.." she mumbled.

"Soojung-ah, uljima..." Suho said and wiped her tears with his hands.

"Ah.. Ne.. Thanks oppa..." Krystal said while smile to him whenever her tears still come out.

"I think that today is the failed date." Suho said.

"Neh..." Krystal answer

 

A minute later, Suho look at Krystal and Krystal look back to Suho.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

Suddenly, Suho kiss her and it makes her surprise. She push his chest and look at him

"What's wrong with you?" she asked him.

"Mian, i just started to like you since i know you..." he said while look at her deeply.

"Why?" 

 

XOXOXOXXOXOXXOOXXOXOOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOOXOXOXOXOXOXO

I began to confused why do i started to make the ending goes like this on this chapter....

I'm sorry if i'm late for updating this story. Honestly, do the two story in flash it's kinda difficult especially if i forgot about the story lols, but i'm still remember about this story whenever i didn't finish it when i write it on the paper and the paper is already gone hafftttt....

Anyway, i hope that you keep continue to love this story kekeke~~~~

And also... Please read my another story too but it's Woorong fic called 'Scribble' and i hope you like it too hehehe~~

And thank you for those who subscribe my story, i hope that you would be enjoy to read this story....

Thank you all and geuraeyo sign off, see ya!!!!