Chapter 21 : Kai's Confession

Ballerina's Wings

"Then...... Are you getting jealous because i'm gettin closer with Suho oppa?" Krystal asked back.

"Yes i do." Kai said with his cold voice.

Krystal keep in quiet while looking at Kai. *I must be misheard right?*

"How do you know about Suho oppa? That transfer student..." she asked again, like police who interogate the suspects.

"Long story, already done? I wanna go." he asked.

"I'm not even done yet." she answer.

"What is it again?" he asked

"I misheard about that things that you're jealous over me right?" she asked while controlling her breath, to make sure that he didnt knew that her heart beating fast.

"Do you think i'm lying? Pabo ya." he said.

"Sulli likes you but why do you jealous over me, not her? And you should accept her right?" Krystal asked and showed some curious in her eyes.

"Are you fool or what? What kind of friends am i that can stole my bestfriend's girl huh? And if you think that i'm interest or whatever with her or if you think that i accept her then you're wrong." he answer without looking at her.

"But that day when she confess.... And since when does she had boyfriend?" Krystal mumbled and asked him again.

"Since before you're date with Kyungsoo hyung." Kai answer her question.

"with whom?" Krystal asked again.

"Oh Sehun" he said.

Suddenly, there's silence between then for a few minutes. Kai sighed and thought about something while he look at Krystal who crossed her legs while her expressions just show that she thinks about something. He remember about his last meeting with Kyungsoo at caffee.

 

"What if you're wrong hyung?"

"Wrong about what?

"She loves me.

"Yes, that's truth. If you didn't believe me just ask her.

 

And he remember about Sehun's words at the rooftop,

"Try to be friends with her again, before you'll leave her to London

 

He sighed heavily and he broke the silent between both of them with kneel down in front of her.

"Yah! Kim Jong-in!!! What are you doing?" she asked.

"Jung Soojung-ah..... I want to ask you some questions, i want you to answer it honestly." he said.

"What is it?" she asked back.

"Jung Soo Jung, i like you. No, let me phrase it, i love you saranghae..... I started to liking you since we're still kid, i just knew it when i always wants to protect you over the gangs that if you remember who likes to bullying you, and then i started to love you when you were in junior high, i just realized that you're beautiful since that day when we're enter the same school, after i went from America. I hate when i should let you go from elementary school but i'm happy when i met you again on junior high till now. I'm glad to meet you, as friends and as crush for a long time. Maybe i knew that i was wrong all the time, and i think you just consider me as friends, so i want to ask you these questions, Do you like me to?" 

Krystal's eyes widened when she hear that. After she hear his last sentence, she speecheles and she inhale and exhale her breath and answer, "Yes i do, Kim Jongin. I really like you, i love you Jong-in ah...."

Kai quickly stand up and sighed.

"Do you know that you make me nervous in that moment?" he asked.

"Yeah, i'm nervous too pabo!" she nods while answer his question.

"Soojung-ah.." he said.

"What?" she asked while smile to him.

"Are you free on next saturday?" he asked.

"Yeah, why? Do you want to asked me out?" she giggled

"How do you know?" he asked her with curious.

"I read your mind, just kidding." she giggled.

"Arraseo, 7 PM at the cafe that we're usually used to meet. And, are you love to giggle because of i confess everything to you?" he said and asked her again while smile to her.

"Yeah, you're funny.... Ok i will be on time!!!" she said.

And Kai began to hug her tight untill cant let her go. She hugs him back.

 

 

On the same time, Kyungsoo look at them from the door that open wide. He smiled as he hold the third letter. He opens up and peek inside

 

She's still alive, believe or not? Catch her.

 

He look at the new student who wants to go inside the room and he prevent that guy steps. That guy stop and look at him while asked, "Who the hell you are? I want to come and see Krystal." Kyungsoo sighed as he asked back that guy with new question, "So, you're the new student right? Kim Joon Myun? Or Suho? Is that your name?" The guy named Kim Joon Myun sighed and he answer, "Yeah, and you?". "Do Kyungsoo, you better watch out your steps because she already having boyfriend. Or if you do, just wait until i punch you." Kyungsoo said. Suho giggled to Kyungsoo, "Hahaha, you're so funny.. Let's see later then.." Suho said and leave Kyungsoo alone. 

 

Kyungsoo sighed heavily while looking at him.

"He's weird i guess.." he mumbled and leaving to his class. 

 

XOXOXOXXOOXXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

 

Annyeong guys!!!!

How's the new chapter? I guess that it rlly long chapter right?

I hope you like it hahaha!!!

Sorry for grammatically wrong..........

 

 

Off, Anyeongihaseyoooooo~~