Chapter 12 : What should i do?

Ballerina's Wings

Canteen~~~~

"Yah! I just got the love letter!" Kyungsoo said while show the letter to the others. 

"Jinjja?? Who?" Baekhyun asked while just plays with his handphone.

"Molla, but the inside is not the love letter, but it said that.."

"She's still alive!" Kai just peek inside and sit beside Sehun.

"How do you know that?" Kyungsoo asked him. 

"Peek inside hyung~" Sehun answered his hyung.

"Aish, i just realized that you're coming late." he said while put it the letter to the desk beside his food.

"Do you think who's the one who send it?" Kai asked him.

"Molla, let's eat." Kyungsoo said and he eats his food.

"It must be someone who really close to you, is that right hyung?" Sehun comment.

"I think that's right about what Sehun said." Chanyeol agree to Sehun.

"Shut up! Just eat! I dont wanna talk about that." Kyungsoo said. 

"Okay hyung." Sehun said then he eats his lunch. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kai-ssi!" Jessica or Jung Sooyeon, the older sister of Krystal just yelled at him and come to him and she asked, "How's Soojungie?". "She's fine nunna, why?" he answered and he asked back. "I'm really worried about her. Hmm, can you please just take care of her for this time? I'm really busy right now." she answered and she beg him. "Take care like what?" he asked. "I'm really busy right now, so can you please take care of her when i'm not at home?" she answered. "Oh, okay nuna." he said while nodded. "Thankseu Jongin-ah~~~" she said while acting prettily then leaving Kai all alone.

"What? Taking care of her? Why do i just nodded at her?" he mumbled while realized that he will take care of Krystal later. 

"Aish! Babo!" he said then go to his class.

 

After college done~~~~~~

 

Kai just walked heading to the comfort room when he saw Krystal just walked leaving the room. "Soojung-ah!" he yelled. Krystal stop her move and look at Kai. "Jongin-ah~ What are  you doing here? You should go home rite?" she asked. He shook his head. "Today, i'll take care of you until your sister already got home." he said. "WHAT???' she yelled.

 

XOXOXOXOXXOXOOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXO

Short chapter again hfftttt~

Omo!!!!!! I just look at the comment and said that KaiStal should be together...

Okay... I want the ending like that but we can se that later~ heuheuheu

ps : i want to make you all curious about the ending so i'll say like that nyahahahahaha :B

Off~ Annyeong ^^