Chapter 18 : Caffee and the truth Part 2

Ballerina's Wings

"Anniyo, waeyo?" Kai lied to him.

"Honestly, i've been watching you before i confess to her that i love her. I think you lied to me just now, because i saw that you're already in love with her.. Why wont you confess before me?" Kyungsoo explain then asked him.

Kai just surprised when he hear that. He didn't know what to say. 

"Say it! You love her right?" Kyungsoo said. 

"I do love her, since child. But you love her, just make her happy hyung." Kai finally answers.

"Why do i? I think she maybe happy because of you." Kyungsoo said again.

"What do you mean by that? I can't do that, i should forget her because...."

"Because of what?" Kyungsoo ask while cut Kai to talk.

"I.... I should go to London..." Kai said.

"London? When?" Kyungsoo asked.

"next month, waeyo hyung?" Kai answered.

"The day before her concert." Kyungsoo said.

"Her? Nugu?" Kai asked.

"Jung Soo Jung.." Kyungsoo said

"Oh.... So, it means that i can't watch her perform." Kai mumbled

Kyungsoo just keep quiet while looking at Kai.

When Kai saw that, he stood up and said, "Hyung, i beg you. Please take care of her, i don't want to see her crying."

Kyungsoo just look at him and answered, "I won't do that. She loves you, and today i will broke up with her."

Kai surprised when he hear that. "Please, don't do that." he said.

"Why do i? She already falling in love with you, even if before i got her." Kyungsoo said.

*Soojung loves me? How come?* he still wondering if what Kyungsoo said was right.

"What if you're wrong hyung?" Kai asked.

"Wrong about what?" Kyungsoo asked back.

"She loves me." Kai said

"Yes, that's truth. If you didn't believe me just ask her." Kyungsoo said to him. 

Kai still can't believe about what he heard. He regret his decision to move to London, but everything si already prepared. His heart really hurt when he knew the truth that the person whom he love secretly just love him back. Then, he run leaving Kyungsoo all alone and he's goes to somewhere. 

 

His legs stopped to that class with Krystal inside. 

He looks at Krystal just looking at the window. He wants to go to that class but that sound just make him stop to do that. 

"Oh! Kai-ssi!! What are you doing here?" Sulli approach him

"I... I just wanna walk to rooftop, wae?" Kai answered and ask back, pretend not to see Krystal.

"Oh... Arraseo.... By the way, can i join you to rooftop? I have something that i should said in front of you." Sulli asked.

"Why rooftop? You can asked it here." Kai said.

"It's really privacy, Kai-ssi! Jebhal!!" Sulli said while pouting and doing aegyo in front of Kai.

"Arraseo, kajja!" he said while sighed heavily and walk to the rooftop with Sulli beside him.

 

----Arrived at rooftop----

 

"What do you want to talk about?" Kai asked.

Sulli just keep quiet while looking at Kai. She shows her smile and said, "I'm just curious.... Every boys at this college has already falling in love to me... But why you don't fall to me?" 

"What did you mean?" Kai asked. He still didn't know what happen.

Sulli hug him and said, "Be Mine, Kim Jong In" 

Kai get rid of her and asked, "What do you mean?" and he looks around and find Krystal just hide to hear that. *Soojung-ah* 

Suddenly they heard the door closed too loud and Kai run leaving Sulli all alone and catch Krystal. 

 

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

How is it? Sorry if my grammatically wrong ne TT_TT

Btw Happy Ramadhan for all of you that Moslem nee~~~~ [bcs imma Moslem too kkk~]

Annyeonggg!!!! ^_^