Chapter 11 : Shoud i confess or not?

Ballerina's Wings

Kyungsoo just walked inside his class while he see something caught his attention, there's a letter, love letter on his desk. *Love letter? It must be from the fans* he thought and take the love letter and open it.

"She's still alive." 

His eyes widened when he see that. "Nuguya?" he mumbled. Still thinking who's still alive, and one name just he remember. "Is it...." he mumbled (again).

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Confess... Not... Confess... Not... Confess" she mumbled while walked to the canteen from her class. "Confess... Hmm.. Not..." still mumbled again.

"Aish! What should i do??"

"Dont do anything then." Kai cut it when he's in front her and holding her arms.

"Mwo? What are you doing here?" she asked while get rid of his hands that still holding her arms but she cant do that.

"You just almost felt, Soojung-ah. Are you sick?" he answered and asked back to Krystal. Still holding her hands.

*Oh, i almost fell? Why i didnt know that?* she thought. "Okay, gomawo nee Jongin-ah." she said then get rid of his hands.

She felt dizzy and she holds his hands again. "Soojung-ah, what's wrong?" he asked while panic. "I felt dizzy, i dont know why." she answered. "Are you sick? Let me carry you to comfort room." he asked and carry her like a princess to the comfort room. 

 

After arrived at Comfort room~~~~

 

He put Krystal to the bed and let her lying in the bed.

"You dont have to do that, Jongin-ah." she mumbled. 

"I should. It's because of my best friend just sick so i have to do that." he said.

*Is he just tell best friends?* she thought. She felt hurts. 

"Just friends?" she asked.

"Yes, why?" he answered and asked back.

"Anni.... Just asking, go to canteen, let me sleep for a minutes." she said to him while smiling. 

"Are you sure you will be okay?" he asked. 

"Yes, i'm okay Jongin-ah!" she said while nodded.

"Okay, i'm going." he said then he leave her all alone.

"Babo! Best friends? How come he said like that!!" she protest while sigh heavily. "Okay, i wont confess him if it's gonna be like this!" she mumbled then she felt asleep. 

 

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOOXOXOXOXOXO

 

Kinda short chapter, hfftttttttt~

Okay, when i see the comments, it said that Kai and Krystal should be together..

Hmm..... I started to think if i have to make a good ending or sad ending kekekekeke~

For myself, i dunno how to ending the story because it still long long long story hehehe~

Soo~ Just wait the ending kekeke~ 

Annyeong ^^)/