Chapter 6 :Myeongdoong part 3

Ballerina's Wings

Kai and Krystal just leave the store and about to hang out around Myeongdoong together. 

"Lets go to somewhere!!" she said while holding the present and Kai's hand.

"Where do you want to go? How about your sister?" he asked while looking around.

"Kwenchanha, i can handle it Jongin-ah!" she answered.

Kai hide his smile while Krystal said his real name. (only Krystal, EXO's gangs and her mother that can said his name, but the other? he's realy hate it.) Then he stopped and he saw something that caught his eyes. Thats the couple t-shirt.

Then he started to walked but Krystal stopped and look at that too. She took at the couple t-shirts and she give it to Kai and she said, "Try it! I think it will looks good on you.", "But i think it looks good on Kyungsoo hyung, Soojung-ah." he said while he refuse to what Krystal said. "Anniya! I want you to wear it, okay." she said. He nodded and try to match it with his body. "That's right! I already know that, it match with you, give it to me then." she said while smiling and Kai give the shirt to Krystal and she's going to cashier.

Kai just smiling while looking at Krystal and he take out his wallet from his pants and check if he has some money to repay the shirt to Krystal.

Krystal approach him and asked," What are you doing?" .

"Anniya, how much the t-shirt is?" he asked back.

"50 won, so you've to payed me 25!" she answered.

"Okay! Here 25 won for you, thanks." he give her 25 won and get his shirt.

"Gomawo, by the way do you want to get home?" he asked while smiling to her. 

"Anni, i want to walk around here, kajja!" she answered then she holds his right hands (again). He's keep smiling and accompany her to walked around Myeongdoong.

 

Meanwhile.................

 

"Unni-yah! Look! Your oppa just matching the couple t-shirts with another girl!!" said Namjoo while she point at Kai.

"Mwo? Nae oppa?" Naeun asked her while she drinks her green tea.

"Yes! That's right! Looked, and they're really like a couple than a friends!" Hayoung said.

"Unni-yah!! That's your fault!" Naeun said to Chorong.

"Mwo? Naega? Why are you blaming to me?" asked Chorong while she texting on someone.

"Yah!!! dont fight! Naeun-yah, just find someone better than him, arraseo?" Eunji said while she eat dorayaki(?).

"Nee unni..." she said while pouting.

"Good girl!" Eunji mumbled then they're walking together.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter..... heung n_n

Apink still as the cameo, this is their last apperance on this story kkkk~

Btw how is it? I really likes to write this chapter because when i wrote it in different language, i really loves it!

Enjoy reading and please leave some comments so i can know if i'm wrong and i'll fix it kkkk~

Annyeonggg~~~~~