Chapter 9

Ballerina's Wings

Kai still looks at that star-shapped chains after he remembers the memories (at chapter 8 : Flashback) then he smiled while thinking about it. After a couple minutes, he holds that chains tight and put it to his pocket and laid his body on the floor while looking at the sky. "Appa..... Why eomma really didnt like if i love her?" he mumbled while still looking at the sky.

"So.... Kim Jongin is here!" Kyungsoo said while Kai just stand up and look at his hyung.

"Oh, Kyungsoo hyung, i thought that you're at the canteen with our gangs and Soojung too." he said while scrathing his head.

"Yeah, i dont wanna go to canteen because when i talked to Krystal, she said she wants to practice so i came here and found you didnt came to canteen too." Kyungsoo talked while he close the door and clossed his arm in front of Kai.

"Oh.... i see..." he mumbled then he sit again, back off his hyung and look at the sky while laid his body onto the floor.

"Kim Jong in-ah.... I wanna ask you some favor, can i?" Kyungsoo asked him while he sit beside him and face to the sky.

"Sure, what is it?" Kai asked him, still look at the sky while thinking what will he ask about. *i hope he didnt ask me that if i like her or not* he thought.

"Hmm..... I think it's really personal, but whom do you like know? Yeoja.." Kyungsoo asked him.

"Person that i like? Yeoja? Hmm...... That's a secret." Kai said while smiling *Damn! God didnt grant my wish! What should i do? what should i do?* he thought while panicked inside of his heart.

"We're friends right, could you please tell me who? So i could know that girl and i wont reveal your secret." Kyungsoo said while force him to tell the truth.

"Okay i'll say it hyung! But before that, i wanna ask you something, are you really sure that you liked her?" Kai asked him before he answered that question. *jebhal... i dont wanna anyone knows that i loved her, please...* he thought on his mind.

"Her who? Soojung? Yes! 100% i loved her!" Kyungsoo said happily. His handphone ringing. "Anyway, you can answer my question whenever you want, see you later!" he said and stand up and leaving Kai all alone in the rooftop.

Kai sighed heavily. "Oh... Thanks god." he mumbled and remember what his hyung said. "Her who? Soojung? Yes 100% i loved her!". He's just keep quiet when he remember that. His heart hurts so bad when he hear that. *Why should be Soojung? Why not Amber nuna or Victoria nuna* he thought. And he look up to the sky again, still with his hurt feelings.

 

After college.....

Kai just take his bag and leave his classroom. Next to his class, that's a dance room, the place when Krystal likes to dance. He heard the song played. He recognized that song... His favorite song, that's SNSD song called The Boys. Then he hurriedly goes to the dance room and see that Krystal dance to that song perfectly. "Cool! She's remember the choreography." he mumbled while still seeing Krystal dances.

Minutes later, she stop the music and said to Kai, "What are you doing there? Are you a stalker? Go in!". "How do you know that i'm watching?" he asked to her while go inside the room. No one, just Kai and Krystal inside the room. Kai sit down next to the door and said, "Soojung-ah, you're really cool! Maybe more cool when you're dancing that song!". Krystal sit beside him and said, "Gomawo Jongin-ah!" she drinks the water and close it again."Yah! Why you didnt wear our couple t-shirts?" she asked. "I will wear that later, beside that we're not a couple Soojung-ah." he answered while looking at Krystal with deep looking. Krystal looks down to her shoes and said," Yeah that's right but...." *Yah!!!! why wont you wear it!!!! I love it when you wear it when we buy it!!!! You just make me feel sad to hear that pabo!!! I hate you!!!* she thought.

"But what?" he asked.

"Nothing." she answered while playing with her hair.

"Tell me, but what?" he force her while asking.

"Anniyo! I said nothing!" she yelled.

"Arraseo.... I'm going." he said while stand up and take his bag. Krystal stand up too and hold his right hand. Kai still stand up, cannot move his body because of her warm hands. *Soojung-ah why are you doing this? Please do not make my heart beats faster.* he thought inside his mind. Krystal removed her hands and Kai just go outside the room and close the door. *Why my heart really hurts right now?* he thought while walked leaving the room. He stop his walk for a minute and go back to the room and see if Krystal still there and that's right. She's still there and stand up looking to the mirror.

"Soojung-ah!" he said and walked towards her.

"What's wrong?" she asked. And Kai kiss her quickly and said, "Mianhae.." and he leave the room. 

XOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Long chapter kekekke~

Sorry for late updating guys n_n

Btw thanks for the comment kekekke~ And thanks for subscribe this story :D

Annyonghaseyowyow!!!!! ^^