Chapter 5 : Myeongdoong part 2

Ballerina's Wings

Kyungsoo just wait for Kai when he saw the message for him, then he reads it.

                   "Hyung, i cant go back, mianhae hyung, because Krystal wants me to accompanny her for buying her sister's birthday present. I'm sorry hyung."

"Krystal-ssi? Where did he find her?" he mumbled. "But why.... It must have to be me on his position." he mumbled again. He's mad at Kai. "Kyungsoo yah! Whats wrong?" asked Chanyeol while drinks his cappucino. Then Kyungsoo hide his anger and smiles to Chanyeol and answered, "Nothing." Chanyeol just nodded and drinks again. "Hyung where is Kai?" ask Sehun while looking at the crowded Myeongdoong and looking at his phone while smiling. Chanyeol looked at Sehun and he said, "Hey Hey Hey! What are you smiling to? Handphone? Dont tell me that...you're already have girlfriend huh?". "How do you know about that?" he asked Chanyeol while he still focus on his handphone. "You're smiling at your handphone and still texting, yah! Tell me who is she?" asked Chanyeol then he moved his chair next to Sehun. Then he peek Sehun's handphone and he mumbled, "Sulli-ssi? Chukkae Sehun-ahh!!!" ." Waeyo? Sulli-ssi?" asked Baekhyun as he get up from his chair and approach to Sehun.

Kyungsoo still alone and thinking about Kai and Krystal. Not usually Kai just become like that, then he started to connect it with the message that already he read from Kai. *Krystal?* he thought. He started to getting curious what happen to Kai since yesterday. *I should find out what happen* he thought while close his handphone. 

 

Meanwhile.........

 

"Kai-ssi! How about i give her this?" ask Krystal as she give him this.

"You want to give her this?" asked Kai while looking at that beautifull chocolate then smiling.

"Yep.. But i dunno if she would really like it." answered Krystal while she nodded and bite her lips.

"Okay, just give her this, i think she'll really love it since you're the one who giving her this." said Kai while smiling.

"Okayy!!!" she said and she go to the cashier and pay it. Kai looking at her while smiling, then one of the girl who's the visitor of the shop come to Kai and ask, "Oppa! Is she your girlfriend? You look so cute with her." . He shook his head and answered, " Anniya, she's my friend, best friend." *Yes, my bestfriend.* he thought while hide his hurt feeling and smiling to the girl that asked him. "Ahhh, arraseo oppa.. You're so handsome, here's my number, call me if you want to call. I wanna get closer to you, annyong!" said that girl and she give him the paper with her number and she turn around and walked but she stop and turn around and said, "Dont forget my name, Son Naeun!" and she turn around with smiling and run to her gangs. Kai just keep quiet and look at Naeun with blank stares.

"Is that girl just asking you for date?" asked Krystal while she holds the present to her sister. 

"No, she just asked something and give her phone number and leave me, why?" answered Kai then he looked at Krystal.

"That's the sign for dating with you pabbo!!" said Krystal then she hit his hands while smiling. 

"Waeyo?" asked Kai while looking at Krystal and raise his eyebrows.

"Congrats!" she said while looking at her present, and sighed.

"Congrats.... For what?" asked Kai.

"Nothing, kajja!" said Krystal then she holds his hand and leave the store.

 

XOXOXOXOXOXXOOXXOOXXOOXOXXOOXOXXOOXOXXOXOOXOXOXOXXOOXOXOXXOXOOXXOOXOXO

 

Sorry for late updating juseyo TT-TT

But btw welcome to my new subscribers, hope you enjoy this story.

Anyways, naeun just become the cameo of this story kkkk~

I really love her since she's on we got married with Taemin...

rlly cute right? kkkk~

Annyeong~~~~~ =)