Chapter 25

Ballerina's Wings

Krystal just got to her apartment, she closed the door slowly so she wouldn't have to wake her sister. She sighed and sit on the floor, thinking about what just happen after Kai left her with his mom.

 

*One hour earlier*

 

Suho kiss her until he make her surprise with his sudden attack.

"Mian, i just started to like you since i know you...." Suho said while look at her eyes deeply.

"Why?" Krystal asked, without believe about what he said.

"I... I'm sorry Jung Soojung... I thought that i shoud..."

"Why? Why are you do that?" she asked.

"I told you, i like you since our first meet when you saw Kai hug Sulli on that time, can you get it?" Suho said while hold her shoulders

"Let go of me." she said and let go her shoulder from his hands while stand up and leaving him alone.

"Jung Soo Jung!!!" Suho yelled at her while sit and watching over her that walk alone.

 

*End*

 

"Why do this life would be so complicated? I just can't get it." she sighed. She looking at the floor and her heart ache and started to cry. "Kim Jongin-ah, i hope that you would be save by your mother, arrachi..." she said to her self. Suddenly, she got message from Kim Jongin.

 

"Already got home? Tell me if you're already got home. I'm so freaking worried if you can't arrive at home, or should i ask Sehun to take you home so i can know that you're ok? I'm sorry..."

 

She hold her tears and she called his number. She waits for a while and Kai take the call 

 

"Soojung-ah.... are you okay?" Kai asked.

"I'm okay, i just got arrived at home, how about you and your mom?" She answer and asked back.

"She's okay, maybe i need some time to cool her down.. Anyway, there's no boys that seduce you on your way home, right?" 

"Neh...."

"Good to hear that, listen. I don't know that my mom is there and i don't want her there too, but i hope that it's not affect to our relationship, okay?" 

"Your mom seems didn't like me, do we have to being friends rather than i'm hurting because of your mom?" 

"You didn't cry, right?" 

"Who said like that? I'm smiling right now." 

"Are you sure? I can hear your voice. Anyway i don't care about what my mom thinks, when you're already mine, then you'll be mine forever, got it?" 

"I.... I know, i need to sleep, see you tomorrow."

"What? I dont think that i would come beside it's holiday and maybe mom will refuse me to go somewhere." 

"A.... Arraseo, let's meet on Monday, i'm gonna miss you! Bye!" Krystal hurriedly hung the call and throw her phone into the couch. She look at that phone and there's message come to her phone but she ignore that and started to cry. 

 

***************************************

Next day, Kai wake up while get his phone and dial someone number. 

"Hello?"

"Yeah i think that we need to talk, but i dont know when and how..."

Few seconds later, he nod with agreement and smile happily.

"Arraseo, bro! See you there." he said and smile.

He grab his bag and pack his own things like his laptop, phone, and clothes to his bag. He zipped his bag and carry his bag with his hands while walk to his window and looking down to ground and the situation on his home when there's a very tight security there. 

"Things that matter me is that....... How to pass the security?" he sighed