Chapter 15 : What is it all about?

Ballerina's Wings

"Hyung! What are you doing here?" Kai asked Kyungsoo while stand up. 

"What is it all about, Jongin-ah?" Kyungsoo said with his cold voice, still hold the door and look at Kai with his cold gaze.

"What do you mean?" Krystal asked while stand up from the sofa. 

"Soojung-ah.... just sit." Kai said to Krystal. 

"Waeyo?" she ask. 

"Oh, should i tell the truth?" Kyungsoo ask while crossing his hands. 

"Truth about what hyung?" Kai asked. *Dont said that.........*

"That i'm in love with Jung Soo Jung, yes i do." Kyungsoo said. 

"What?" Krystal asked, didnt believe what she heard. *Kyungsoo loves me? Am i wrong or what?*

"He's really loving you, Soojung-ah." Kai replied while looking towards the wall and without looking at her because he wants to hide that his heart is on pain.

"Please accept me!" Kyungsoo said.

That time, Kai bite his lips and hide his painful heart while looking at Krystal that still cant believe about the truth. Kai didnt knew what to do, so he just said, "Accept him, he really likes you a lot."

Krystal still felt speechless.

"Should i accept you? But....." she's still felt speechless. 

"But what?" Kyungsoo asked.

Kai still looking at her. He's still wondering if he has to say no or what because his heart already in pain. He wants to leave her apartment but his legs said no. He's already frozen on his place. His heart still tell him to cut off the conversations but he cant do that. He's heart starting to said no and no and without knowing, that words came from his mouth. 

"Don't........" Kai mumbled.

"Don't what?" Kyungsoo asked him.

"A... Anni.." Kai said then he keeps on silent.

Krystal looking at Kai with a lot of questions inside. *What's wrong with him? What's the meaning of the words "Don't" ? Is he try to prevent me so i won't be with Kyungsoo oppa? Oh my god Soojung-ah what's wrong with ur mind, why would you think like that when you never knew about his feelings.*

"Soojung-ah! So, will you accept me or not?" Kyungsoo asked. 

"Maybe i should leave this room because...",

"Okay, i'll accept you oppa." Krystal said.

"Really? Are you kidding me?" Kyungsoo asked, still not believe about what he already heard.

Kai, the one who's next to Krystal when he heard that his heart become more painful. He's just smiling with his fake smile while looking at Kyungsoo ran to Krystal and hug her thight. He's looking at Krystal with his fake smile and leave them both alone while holding his bag and leave the apartment with rejected heart.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her heart really broken when she has to said that. She never loves him and she just told about that in front of the one who she's really in love. Now, she's just have to accept the truth that she's a girlfriend of Kyungsoo, not Kim Jongin.

*Mianhae, Jongin-ah.* 

 

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

End of this chapter~~~~

How is it??? 

Really painful, mianhae oppa kkk~

Sorry for late updating

Annyong!!!!!