Chapter 16 : Decision

Ballerina's Wings

Kai already arrived at his apartment. He locked the door and laid his body to the sofa. He's still remember about that time, the time when his heart aches when he heard that Krystal accept him to be his girlfriend. 

"Okay, i'll accept you oppa." 

That words. The most painful words for him. 

He wants to cry, but he holds it. He knew that he's already love in her since they're still a kid. He realize that he's just a foolish person because he never wants to confess it. 

"Pabo!" That words comes from his mouth. 

He's just trying to hold his painful, then he stand up and kick the table that near from the place where he's stand up. He get his cellphone and calling someone. 

"Umma, i'll go to London." he said in cold voice.

 

Meanwhile......

Krystal just go back through her room and laid her body into her bed and thinking about her decision. Couple minutes later, the tears really come out from her eyes because of her foolish decision to be Kyungsoo's girlfriend. She never loves him back and she knew that. 

She never knew about what Kai feelings towards her. She really curious about what his feeling to her. But with that words just destroy everything that she's really curious about him. 

All she just do is just crying because of her wrong decision. 

"Mianhae Kai-ssi. I don't know if i could forget about you with Kyungsoo or not. I just made a wrong decision, mianhae." she mumbled while crying and hug the pillows. 

 

1 month later......

 

"Yah! Kai-ssi! Are you sure about this?" Sehun asked while eat his bread.

"Yes, i'm already sure 100%" Kai said while looking at the sky from the rooftop.

"How about Krystal?" Sehun asked.

"Krystal? She's already have Kyungsoo, so why should i care about her?" He asnwered.

"Yes, i know. But looks like she's.."

"Just this time, never talk about her in front of me, arra?" Kai said.

"Arraseo, but it's already a month you never talk to her or hang out with her, just try to make a good friends with her, Jong-in ah." Sehun said.

"I told you..."

"What? Are you afraid that your heart can be in pain again?" Sehun cuts while Kai wants to talk.

Kai just keeps on silent. 

Sehun sighed and said, "Try to be friend with her again, before you'll leave her to London." and he's going leave Kai all alone.

Kai still keeps silent and remember what Sehun said earlier. 

"Should i?" he mumbled.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOOXOXOXXOOXOXOXOXOXO

Annyong!!!!!

I'm back! back! back!

How is it? 

Please don't be angry to me bcs of Krystal with Kyungsoo and leave Kai all alone T-T

But maybe i'll make KaiStal together in the ending, but molla~~~~

Okay, that's all, Annyonggg ^^