Chapter 4 : Myeongdoong part 1

Ballerina's Wings

The nexy day.... The EXO's gangs went to Myeongdoong for having fun, and of coursely, hang out together.

"Hyung! I'm really hungry, can we go to some place for eat?" asked Kai.

"Okay, but wait for a minute, this clothes is really cool." said Kyungsoo while seeing the blue T-shirt.

"Okay! I'll go by myself hyung." said Kai and he runs, searching for the food. Then he sees food truck with ddeokbokki, etc. "I'll go there." he mumbled and he's going to the food truck.

"Ahjumma! I'll eat that." he said to that person who selling the ddeokbokki.

"Ah geurae, just eat it but dont forget to pay it, arra?" the ahjumma respond it

Then, Kai started to eat the ddeokbokki while someone with long straight hair and the bright smile just started eat the ddeokbokki too with him. "Ah, it's really good." she mumbled while eating. He thinks that he knows that voice, the soft voice, then he looked to her.

"Soojung-ah?" he asked.

"Mwo? Kai-ssi? What are you doing here?" asked Krystal while eating.

"I'm just hanging out with my gangs, how about you?" asked Kai.

"Me? Just searching something for my sister birthday present." answered Krystal.

"She didnt notice that you want to buy her birthday present right?" asked Kai while smiling to her.

"Yeah, she didnt notice, i just lied to her that i'm going with my gangs, kekeke." answered Krystal while laughing.

"Smart girl." he mumbled.

 

Krystal P.O.V

 

I'm just eating ddeokbokki while someone just looked at me. I'm just eating without looking at him, but he starting to asked, " Soojung-ah?". I looked at him and i just realized that was Kai. I just asked him back, "Mwo? Kai-ssi? What are you doing here?". I'm  just surprised while i see him and actually i should said that he's really handsome just wearing the grey T-shirt with the blue jeans. I smiled but i hide it so he didnt know that i like him too. "I'm just hanging out with my gans, how about you?" asked Kai. "Me? Just searching something for my sister birthday present." i answered his questions then i continue to eat the ddeokbokki. "She didnt notice that you want to buy her birthday present right?" he asked while he smiles at me. Okay, his smiles just make my heart beats more than normal. So i just laugh to hide my feelings that i answered, " Yeah, she didnt notice, i just lied to her that i'm going with my gangs, kekeke." Then i continue eating, he followed me too.

Authors P.O.V

 

After done paying, Krystal asked Kai, " Jongin-ah, do you want to accompany me to buy something for my sister?"

He nodded and said, "Okay, i'll go for you."

"But how about you gangs then?" she asked.

"Gwenchanha(It's okay), i'll tell them later on message." he answered while smiling. "Kajja" he said then he holds her hands and they're walking together to get the present for Krystal's sister, Jung Sooyeon.

 

XOXOXOXOXXOOXOXXOXOXOXOOXXOXOOXXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

 

Hm.... really short chapter lol

I hope you like it~

Sorry for grammatically wrong, annyong~