Chapter 22

Ballerina's Wings

The day has come, the day when Kai and Krystal go on date. Krystal woke up at 9AM and sit on her bed while look at her phone. She received 1 new message from Kai. She open it and smile while see it. 

"See you at 7PM.... I'll be waiting."

She giggled to her cellphone and go back to lay her body to bed again. She sighed while smile and said, "I can't wait to see you, Kim Jongin." she get her phone and reply his text while smiling, she sent it and get up from her bed and leaving her cellphone on her bed

 

Meanwhile, Kai just eat his breakfast while watching TV. He's watching news and he change the channel. He watch the music channel and change again to movie's channel. He look at his favorite Actress, Emma Watson that acts on Harry Potter's movie 

Note : Pretend that Emma Watson is Kai's favorite Actress because i dunno who is his fav actrees lols

"Woah, my future wife!!" he's getting excited when he see it. But suddenly there's text come out from his phone, he's more excited and hurriedly grab his phone and look inside, he's already knew Krystal would text him back. He open the message.

"Seems like our Kai really didnt patient to wait till 7PM right? haha, morning! Get ur lunch and meet me later!! I already miss you, Mr Jongin!!"

"Am i not patient to wait 7PM to see her? Aigoo.... How did she know about that.." he groan

He continue to smile and he ignore the TV and continue reply her text. He smiled brightly, seems like today is his day because today he will going out with her for the first time since the first they met each other.

"See who's the one that missing me? Ok i will, and dress nicely when we will meet, arra?"

He send it and eat his lunch while wondering what will she wear on that night. "If she wears the couple t-shirt that we are bought together, she must be very cute..." he mumbled while smiling because of wondering that she will wear that shirt. After that, he finished his breakfast and take a bath. 

 

*2 hours before date time*

 

Krystal didnt have any idea what to wear. She tried every clothes on her closet but didnt find the clothes that match with her feeling. She sighed while looking at the mirror. She just knew that she felt nervous and then she played with mirror mirror like the bad character on snow white do and laugh awkward. 

"Aigoo.... What should i wear...." she sighed.

She look at the couple t-shirt but she thought that he wouldnt wear it so she didnt wear it. She sighed heavily while cross her arms and still thinking what to wear. Her eyes caught something.

 

She smile while look at that blue dress and thought about something for a while. After that she grab that dress while smiling like a idiot(?) 

 

On the other hand, Kai already waiting on the cafe that they're used to meet later. He look at his watch, its 6.30 PM. He smiled happily while thinking about his date, but his smile faded when he remember about something. His time in Korea almost 3 weeks to go, and he realized that he should go to London for study abroad and he wont meet her again. He sighed heavily while he thought about that. 

"Why do i such a fool" he mumbled.

 

"Kim Jongin!!" 

 

XOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOOXOXXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Yoohooo~~~ 

I never knew that it's already chapter 22 lols

Anyway welcome to new subscribers, have fun reading!!!!!

Love yaa my subscribers lols

 

Please continue to reading this story and love it!!!

Annyeong ^_^