NINE

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER NINE

Jae carefully stood up when he heard the door close with a soft thud. He smiled and looked at his sleeping wife before going out of the room. He was just teasing the boys and he succeeded. His grin grew wide when the boys gasped in surprise and relief but still managed to give him deadly glares as soon as his head immerged out of the bedroom.

Seunghyun eyed his friend with obvious irritation. He was just teasing them and the guy's clearly having fun at their expense. What's going inside that mind of yours Jae hyung? "What was that about?" He asked Jae who's grinning at them like he just heard the most hilarious joke ever.

Seunghyun looked so pissed off that his brows almost connected making Jae laugh out loud. He clutched his stomach and walked over the smiling love-bug-free boys while slapping Min's back. "You should have seen your faces." His statement brought another round of laughter from the Dong Bang boys, Bom and the BB maknaes.

The three smitten boys frowned, they are far from being amused. They can't find anything amusing from Jae's prank. He almost caused their heart attacks but the guy was having the best time laughing his heart out with their friends and noona.

Jiyong frowned, "It's not funny."

Seungri smirked and walked towards Bom before saying in a singing tone. "Jiyong hyung got yelled at."

The guys started laughing louder when Jiyong stood up from the couch and angrily marched towards Seungri who was using Bom as his human shield. Jiyong glared at Seungri then smirked. "You can't stay behind noona forever." He walked back towards the couch and continued eyeing Seungri just like what a predator would do to his prey.

Yunho just watched the boys antics with amusement, it was the first time for them to share one room with the yg talents except with Seunghyun of course. He walked towards Jae who's now taking some stuffs out of his bag. "What are you doing?"

"I have to prepare." He answered him without looking back.

Junsu and Bom who was sitting at the kitchen playing cards with Min asked in unison. "For what?"

Jae placed three plastic bags on the table and motioned for Min to move over. "For our dinner." He answered smiling while pulling the ingredients out of the plastic.

With the word dinner Min grinned and helped his hyung without waiting for his command. Food always makes him happy and helpful. "Wow. You're really cooking for us hyung? You're really the best." 

Jae chuckled while ruffling Min's hair. Their maknae looked so happy that he couldn't resist but . "Maknae this is for my wife." He said smirking when the BB boys immediately made their way towards the kitchen while protesting.

"What? Will you please repeat what you just said hyung." Jiyong said, pushing Seungri out of his way.

"I said that I'm cooking this for my wife." He repeated then added when he caught Young Bae's shocked face. "I heard that smooch loves Italian foods."

"Why are you still calling Dara your wife and smooch hyung? You're not even filming." Seunghyun settled on the chair nearest him and eyed the food with contempt.

He ignored them and faced Bom who stopped playing and was looking at him with a warm smile. He smiled and decided to ask for her help, "Bom noona can you cook?"

Bom blinked surprised with Jae's question. She was actually hoping to taste his pasta. "Neh, why brother in law?"

"Please help me cook." He asked looking at her then smiled when she nodded and leaped off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter