FOUR

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FOUR

"Have you read this?" Jae asked before revealing the mission.

Dara looked at him with curious eyes, moving closer to read the mission. "Not yet. I was waiting for you. Why?"

Not yet? Perfect Jae thought will sneaking glances towards his brother-in-laws. He was suddenly glad that he accepted the work. It was fun to tease the smitten boys, they all looked jealous no matter how hard they try to control their expressions. And Dara's reactions, facial reactions to be accurate, are cute. The girl looks like an easter bunny with her nose crunched up when irritated. Where's the fierceness? He was expecting a fierce lioness but his wife looks like an innocent child. She gets amused by the smallest things just like a child, gets irritated like a child, pouts and gets excited like one.

"Seems like we're off to our honeymoon." He said in an amused tone. 

"What?" Dara asked reaching for the mission envelop but Jae was faster. He was able to move the envelop away from her reach. Dara pouted and looked at her friends for help but they seemed to be in greater shock than her. Oh no! Honeymoon? On the first meeting? This can't happen! I'm not prepared!

Honeymoon? Tonight? Jae's words kept on repeating inside Seunghyun's head just like a broken cd.

Why must sajangnim sign Dara for this? It's like feeding her to the sharks! Jiyong thought, his facial muscles seemed to have cramped. His been fighting the hardest fight with the said muscles ever since Dara announced her marriage. Keeping his expression blank is proving to be more taxing and difficult than performing on his solo concert.

Young Bae dropped his gaze and stared at his now curled up fist. Fathers are supposed to have the hardest time sending their daughters away. Marrying them is supposed to be really difficult. Then what the hell is wrong with their sajangnim? He's their father..right? And Dara's one of her daughters! How could he marry her like this.

Bom looked at the boys reactions and knew that they will be summoned by the president once this episode is aired. Why? Well because of the following reasons.

1. They were not supposed to accompany Dara.
2. They did not ask permission to join her on the first episode and yet here they are being filmed.
3. The boys' acting really . Even Seunghyun who's supposed to be great at it. He looks like he's ready to kill someone. Someone named Jae.

This is getting really interesting. So the three of them fell for my little wife? Seunghyun, come on my man, act fast. I'm doing my best to provoke you but I'm not prepared for this. You missed to tell us that your BB friends share your feelings. Man, three BB boys? What made these guys fall hard? Jae wondered looking back at Dara, just in time to see her pout. She's cute I give you that. But that's all, she's too weird for me.

"So where do you want to go?" Jae asked grinning towards his flustered wife.

Why am I flustered every time he gives me his full attention? What's with him? I'm irritated already."Can I read the mission?"

"No."

"No?" Dara asked, her brows curving upward. "Why not? I have the right to know the mission."

"I just told you, didn't I?" Jae countered.

"I want to read it." Dara said smiling to mask her irritation.

Jae just flashed her a smile. "You don't trust me? Well you have no choice. I'm your husband and you need to follow me. Okay?"

I hate him! "I just want to read the mission. It's not that I don't trust you." You're right I don't!

You are a terrible liar. I'm going to enjoy this honeymoon. "Just trust me. Should we eat now? I'm famished."

Because you're late. You jerk! "Well we are starving too. But seems like the restaurant's about to close." Dara said pointing towards the peaking chef.

"Oh." Jae sighed and raised from his seat. "Lets go eat somewhere else." 

"Okay." Dara agreed. "Where do you want to eat guys?"

"Uhm." Bom started. "I think that we should leave you two."

"What?" Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter