EIGHTEEN

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EIGHTEEN


She blinked. And blinked again hoping that the guy standing before her was just a part of her lingering nightmare. She closed her eyes, took one deep breath before opening them with the speed of a losing turtle in a race. He was still there with a big silly grin on his face. She wanted to pull her own hair in frustration. The guy is seriously driving her nuts. Left without much choice she grumpily rose from the comforts of her bed and faced the intruder with what she hoped was her most menacing expression. “What are you doing here inside my room this early Kwon Jiyong?” She asked finally regretting their decision to give the Big Bang leader the code to their dorm. Maybe it is high time to install a dead bolt on her bedroom door.

His smile grew wider as he ignored her scowl. And with deliberate slowness that made her want to kill him more, he showed her a picnic basket. “I brought breakfast.”

“Then eat. Why must you wake me?”

He again ignored her complaints. “I cooked this by myself.”

“And now you’re boasting?”

“I cooked all this.” He repeated, raising the basket until it almost touched her nose. “It’s for you Dee. Why can’t you just eat them?”

“For me?” She asked suddenly happy. “Yay! Thanks Jiyongie.” She grabbed his free hand and started skipping towards their kitchen.

“Eat up.” He said with a big satisfied smile. I am finally one step ahead!

Dara ate happily completely clueless that it was just the beginning of her strange day. “Wow! This stuff is really good.” Her compliment made his heart swell in happiness as if he just received the Daesang Award. She had that effect on him.

She alone can make the supposed to be tough leader turn into the adorable sometimes annoying little boy Kwon Jiyong.

Jiyong – 1; Young Bae – 0; Seung Hyun – 0
.
.
.
Jae Joong – NOT counted!!!

After the hearty breakfast Dara took an hour bath hoping to ease some of her muscle pain. The filming was more taxing than she thought. Sighing, she hung her head low and let the water fall on her . The lukewarm water felt nice and it did help loosen the knots on her back.

After a few more minutes she straightened up, turned the shower off, grabbed her fluffy pink towel, dried off and used the same towel to wrap her long hair.

“Now who should I choose?” She wondered a finger on the corner of her lips as she looked at her bathrobes. The one on the right baby pink while the other bubble gum pink. “This is tough.” She complained with a small pout.

She heaved a sigh before finally grabbing the one on her left. “Nice.”

After applying her lotion and inspecting her face for some unwanted pimples she finally went out of the bathroom with a smile. Which disappeared and was replaced with a startled shriek when her sight landed on a face that should have went home an hour ago. “Ya!”

Blushing madly, Jiyong immediately turned his back on Dara. “Sorry.” He mumbled stammering. “Go get changed I’ll walk you to the studio. Teddy hyung’s already there.” Then he walked away without waiting for her reply. 

Dara stared at the retreating back of Jiyong with a burning face. How could he stand there while she was taking a bath? She took a deep breath an prayed for a great amount of control and understanding. She could feel it. Her hands were itching to strangle Kwon Jiyong until he turns blue.

Maybe she needed to bring the Bible along. She thought as she made her way towards her room. With Jiyong’s young and colorful life on her hands she needed all the Divine intervention available. The Rosary too?

“Ya! What are you holding?” Jiyong asked, hand clutching his chest. Dara have gone insane! He really should have brought over a priest. The Kim Jae Joong effect was slowly revealed in front of his eyes.

“I need these things if I don’t want my hands be tainted with your blood.” She answered in a matter of fact tone coupled with a controlled smile that only added to JIyong’s worries.

“Dara.” He said as he eyed the Bible on her right hand, crucifix on then left hand and the rosary that she wore as a necklace around her neck with troubled eyes. “We are going somewhere absolutely safe and I don’t think that you need to bring them along.”

She raised a brow. “I really doubt that I have the strength nor the will to resist temptation.”

“Temp…temptation?” He echoed eyes wide.

She nodded, meeting his worried gaze with a calm almost serene expression. “Give me your hand.” Her voice turned soft.

He looked at the girl in front of him. Getting more and more worried. Slowly he stretched his right hand. “Why?”

She smiled. “I originally brought this to prevent your untimely death but now I think these will serve a whole new different purpose.” She smiled wider, showing her pearly whites. “I need to help clean a soul.”

“What?” Dara is really going crazy. What have hyung done? Did he by any chance fed her something really off? Maybe he cooked her expired ramens. He thought as he watched her close her eyes for a short moment. And then when she finally opened them she smiled before placing the Bible on his hand.

“Keep this Jiyong. I strongly suggest that you read the Bible, pray every night before you go to sleep and each morning when you wake up. Or if that’s not enough I will go with you as you visit the temple.” When he remained silent with his mouth hanging open she pinched his cheeks gently. “I already prayed for your soul. And I believe that He will forgive you.”

He blinked. And then started shaking his head as if trying to clear away the disturbing things that flashed before his eyes. Whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter