FOURTEEN

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Fourteen


Dara shifted uncomfortably on her seat as she tried to look calm and collected while facing We Got Married's senior couple, Seohyun and Yong Hwa. At the corner of her eye she can see Jae studying Yong Hwa with his hyung look. It was not hard to guess that Jae was assessing Yong Hwa's capability as their maknae's husband. Unable to stand the sudden awkwardness Dara cleared , smiled then said. "Seohyun-ssh are you here for vacation?"


Seohyun shook her head and smiled. "No unni, we are actually invited for the grand opening of a nearby sports establishment."


"Wow. That sounds like fun." Dara exclaimed, clasping her hands together in obvious delight making the others laugh.


"What sports are you talking about?" Jae asked.


Seohyun nudged her husband asking him to join the conversation.


"Bungee jumping, Jae Joong sunbaenim." Yong Hwa answered hoping that he sounded calmer than he felt. He's married to SNSD's maknae and now they're eating lunch with 2ne1's fresh vocals and not-so-noona-looking Dara Park who happens to be Kim Jae Joong of DBSK's wife. He was intimidated and he hoped that it did not show on his face.


Dara sensed the younger man's discomfort, she smiled at him making Jae close his mouth, stopping him from whatever it was that he was about to say. "Yong Hwa-ssh."


Surprised, he looked at Dara and felt himself relax at her friendly smile. "Yes Dara-ssh?"


She waved a dismissive hand at Yong Hwa. "Call me noona." She said as she placed her orange juice on the table. "I watched You're Beautiful and I must say, you did a great job. Better than me at my first acting stint."


Embarrassed he shook his head and said. "Of course you were better at me noona. I still have lots to learn." He looked at his smiling wife who looked proud of him and felt suddenly conscious of how Jae was intently looking at him.


Dara smiled, she finds Yong Hwa's shyness adorable. Another adorable dongsaeng on my list. She thought silently laughing while enjoying another mouthful of her roasted lamb. She ignored Jae's stares and looked at their marriage sunbaes with a smile. "You two look great together."


Seohyun blushed. "Thank you unni. If Jae oppa would do something stupid just call us and we will punish him for you." She paused then suddenly exclaimed with her eyes twinkling with excitement. "Why don't you join us later? It will be fun and it will make me less nervous."


Dara almost choked, she's deathly afraid of heights. The mere thought of jumping off something that high is already making her dizzy. She turned to tell Jae that she can't but her husband already said yes. A little too eagerly for her taste. Breathing in and out to control her temper, she smiled at them, excused herself and went towards the powder room.


"Is unni okay?" Seohyun asked as they watch Dara leave.


"She is." Jae answered trying to sound nonchalant to hide his sudden worry. He instantly agreed without consulting his wife, maybe she was mad at him that's why she left in order to not make Seohyun and Yong Hwa feel uncomfortable.


After a few minutes Dara arrived looking a lot calmer than she actually felt. She ate in silence while the three talked about Seohyun and Yong Hwa's marriage. After lunch the two couples agreed to meet at the hotel lobby after. Dara and Jae excused themselves to prepare while the younger couple decided to roam around the beach.


Dara walked beside Jae in complete silence while refusing to hold his hand or look at him. She was beyond annoyed when he just decided to go bungee jumping without even bothering to ask how she felt about it. Jae nervously walked with her in silence, unsure of what to do.


Upon reaching their room he grabbed her wrist and gently tugged her arms until she faced him. "What's wrong?" He asked mentally kicking himself for even asking when the answer was obvious.


Dara not wanting to unleas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter