TWENTY FIVE

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TWENTY FIVE

“Can you repeat what you just said Minky.” Bom said while trying to keep her hands on her side, her on her chair and her feet planted firmly on the ground. 

Minzy gulped. Little beads of sweat formed on her forehead as she averted her eyes from her Bom unni. “Changmin sunbae asked me,” She paused to look at the younger Park for support. Dara smiled at her and motioned for her to comtinue. “He asked me to watch the movies-“

“That giant ert!” Bom yelled making the three girls jump out of their seats. Bom’s eyes flashed. “Dara give me your phone.” She held her hand out.

“Why?”

Bom’s eyes turned to little slits. “Asking why when your unni is mad is NOT A GOOD IDEA SSANTOKI.”

“Just wanted to hear you scream some more Bommie.” Dara shrugged as she fished her handphone from her pocket. “Maybe that’s one of your secrets. I might just practice yelling then maybe my voice would improve.” She said with a big silly grin that made the maknaes giggle.

Bom just rolled her eyes. “Whatever Dara. And you,” she glanced towards MInzy who immediately pouted, “acting cute won’t save you today Gong Minky.”

Chaerin just laughed at the horrified look on their maknae. “This breakfast drama is interesting.” She concluded just as the last piece of pancake disappeared inside . “If only I knew that things were this interesting I should just have let Min Hwan leave alone, seriously though,” she paused to reach towards the toast, “that boy sure was afraid of Jae Joong sunbae.”

“Poor boy though,” Dara commented and was about to grab Tam Tam when she suddenly heared Jae Joong’s voice. She glanced towards the sound only to find her phone on Bom’s palm.

“Jae Joong are you with your giant maknae?” Bom hissed.

The other line went silent and then booming laughter echoed throughout the room. 

“Ya!” Bom hissed while glaring at the blinking object. “Why are you laughing at me Kim Jae Joong?!”

“Bommie,” Dara started but was silenced with Bom’s glaring eyes.

Sorry noona, I was just not expecting you to sound so mad in the morning. And it got me a little scared thinking that smooch is mad at me.

Dara blushed.

“Who are you calling smooch Kim Jae Joong?! You are not filming the show, you should address her formally, call her noona.”

But noona its akward.

Dara’s mouth fell wide open. Calling her noona is akward? While calling her smooch is fine? 

Minzy and Chaerin giggl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter