SIX

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SIX

"What are you guys doing here?" Jae asked his friends as soon as he found the ability to speak. The four just barged into his flat without warnings or whatsoever at freaking 6 am. He almost had a heart attack when he went out of the bathroom and find 4 men nonchalanty sitting on his bed as if it was the most normal thing in the world. Well he didn't really mind, he wouldn't give them the security code of his flat if they're not allowed to come anytime. But a little warning wouldn't hurt right?

Min stood up grinning and shoved something on his hand. "Hyung will you please give this to Dara noona?"

His brows arched at Min's obvious fanboying. The guy was blushing for pete's sake. He threw the other guys questioning looks but they just shrugged and smiled at their maknae's action. "What's this Min?"

"A gift for noona. You know that I really like her hyung. When will I meet her? Can I come with you? Please please hyung?" Jae swore that the kid's eyes was shining a little more brighter today. What's wrong with this guys?

He looked at Min who looked back at him with a hopeful expression. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before breaking the smitten boy's heart. "I'm sorry Min but I can't let you come today."

Min's shoulder's dropped he looked at his other hyungs for help but the three guys pretended to be doing something really important like memorizing Jae's wall. "Why hyung? Why can't we meet her? The BB hyungs meet you yesterday right? Why can't we come?"

Jae walked towards his luggage and placed Min's gift on top and sat on the edge of his bed. "Because we are filming the honeymoon episode today Min."

Yunho who was slowly drifting of to dreamland was suddenly awake with Jae's announcement. "Really?"

Jae shrugged and nodded. "It's not really a big deal."

The four men gasped and laughed at Jae's nonchalance. Junsu placed his arm around Micky's shoulder and asked Jae, "Wanna bet?"

"What bet?" Micky grinned, he already knew what the bet's all about. The four of them, yes the makane included, already placed their bets. It's just fun watching Jae's reaction, he makes things more interesting.

Jae just shrugged, this boys will never learn. "What bet?" He repeated when the guy just smiled that freaky smile of his when he's up to no good.

"You'll end up falling for Dara noona." Junsu said with a big grin. 

Min laughed at Jae's horrified expression. He looked so offended that his face contorted to its ugliest form to date,if that's possible. Much worse than when he felt the chills over the 'poopoo' inci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter