Twenty Nine

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

TWENTY NINE

 

 

 

It was just a little past six in the morning when Jae Joong stepped out of his shower. He probably spent an hour or two in grooming to look his best. He smiled as he turned to study his reflection in his floor length mirror. He looked good. Maybe, even good enough to erase the thought of Won Bin in his wife’s mind.

 

A crease formed on his forehead when he remembered Dara’s fan girling over Won Bin. He never should have watched Win Win. Now all he could think of was beating Dara’s ideal man.

 

It was early, he was perfectly well aware of that. That was why he was thankful towards the WGM staffs for granting his request to film him this early. Their destination was the Supermarket. It would have been more comfortable to buy groceries without the cameras trailing behind him. But he swore to protect Dara, especially from his possessive fans. If they realized that he was feeling something more towards his pretend wife it would be dangerous for Dara. That was why he had to resort to this. If he can make every one believe that he was just doing his best because of work then nobody would again dare pull his wife’s hair.

 

He prayed for that to never happen again because he just might lose his cool and end up strangling the culprit. And where would that take Dara?

 

Shopping took a much longer time than he anticipated. Turned out that he had to buy practically everything. But that did not stop him from wearing that excited smile on his face. He has one goal today.

 

To become the best idol husband there is!

 

He arrived at their apartment or their love nest as he liked to think with still an hour to spare before his wife arrives. He immediately prepared everything. On the top of his list was to prepare the most delicious breakfast Dara has ever tasted that she would even forget about ramen. With brows furrowed in concentration he started cooking their first ever homemade meal. After minutes of pure concentration that could probably make the viewers think that they were watching Master Chief Korea, Celebrity Edition, he smiled one satisfied smile that instantly brightened his face. Everything was going smoothly. With his progress they can eat a hearty breakfast before eight in the morning. After a few finishing touches he was done cooking.

 

He clapped his hands together. “This is me fulfilling my marriage vows.” He declared while setting the table. Now that everything was set all that was left to do was wait for his wife. He fished his handphone from his back pocket and sent his wife a message.

 

Smooch, breakfast will be served at 8:05 sharp. With or without you ;p

 

Dara blinked. How could he eat without her? “Just try eating everything Kim Jae Joong.” She hissed under her breathe as she started running towards their apartment. The feat would have been easier she wasn’t carrying one huge box. Beads of sweat started to form on her forehead as she half dragged and half carried the mysterious box towards their apartment. She stopped in front of their door, panting. With her free hand she repeatedly pressed the buzzer while trying to catch her breath.

 

“Smooch!” A bewildered Jae Joong exclaimed as soon as his sight landed on his panting wife. “What happened?”

 

Dara glared. “You’re really asking me that after the threat that you sent?”

 

His eyes popped wide open. “Smooch what threat?”

 

She the box to Jae Joong making him flinch. “What’s this smooch?”

 

She just glared at him some more. “You do know that making your wife run while carrying that while threatening to eat breakfast without her IS NOT FUNNY?”

 

“It was a joke.” He sighed before following her inside.

 

Dara was still fuming. Why is it so hard to eat with him? And to think that I was actually excited to see this alien husband! Her frown instantly dissolved when her sight landed on their breakfast. It looked so delicious that her anger vanished as if it were just a fragment of her imagination. “Wow!” She couldn’t help but clap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter