THIRTY TWO

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was bobbing her head to the beat of Kiss with her eyes closed. Her body seemingly on autopilot as she practiced the dance moves on the center of their living room. So engrossed in the music that she failed to notice Jaejoong’s arrival.

 

He could only smile as he watched his fake wife hone her craft in their make-believe  home. He walked as stealthily as he could even going as far as being on tiptoes, a mischievous grin started to form on his lips as he made his way closer to his wife.

 

He stood directly in front of Dara, his lips ripping into a huge grin as he grabbed her shoulders.

 

Dara screamed. With her eyes still tightly closed, she started moving away from the force that was trying to hold her in place. When that did not work, she screamed some more before stomping her foot as hard as she could, hoping to at least startle her capturer.

 

“Ouch! Smooch it’s me!” Jaejoong exclaimed with Dara’s stomp of death hit his right foot.

 

“Aigoo!” Dara yelled back, jumping in place. Tentatively opening her eyes to meet Jae’s stare. “don’t scare me like that Smooch! I’m learning karate for this sole reason you know!” she said, two reddish bright spots appeared in her cheeks.

 

He could only smile back weakly in response. It was not such a good idea after all, surprising his 4d wife.

 

“Sorry Smooch.” Dara said, rubbing her palms together with a cute little pout on her lips.

 

Jae smiled and pinched her cheeks in response. She’s too cute for words, he just couldn’t resist. “That’s okay Smooch, my fault for wanting to surprise you.”

 

She nodded, a thoughtful expression on her face. “You might want to enrol in some form of life insurance while we are living together, just in case accidents like this happen again.”

 

With his life insurance secured, at least in Dara’s mind, Jae started to prepare their pack lunch.

 

It has been a long day, doing several filming & script reading had him drained. He just arrived from an all-night script reading for a drama. He was not trained to be an actor, the pressure to do good was eating at him. He was physically & emotionally drained. But as he had expected, Dara was like a breath of fresh air, revitalizing him without her knowledge. Her mere presence is giving him his energy back.

 

“Smooch.” She sang his name.

 

He just had to smile, he will get into loads to trouble with their management for being like a giddy teenager in front of Dara. No wonder his fans are adding colour to his smiles that were meant for Dara.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter