TWENTY ONE

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TWENTY ONE



Things can’t get any weirder than this. Changmin thought while stealing glances at the frozen Minzy. A while ago she was jumping around in excitement while muttering things under her breath but as soon as she received a text message and they set foot inside their dormitory she grabbed his wrist and started pulling him towards the room while saying things like their leader sent a message and apparently there were huge rats inside the dormitory without giving him a chance to look around.

“Minzy-ssi.”

Minzy looked up from the clutter of boxes in front of her and offered her sunbaenim a timid smile. She was silently wishing that her three oppas took the time to get out of those boxes and out of their dorm in a speed of light. She almost cried in frustration upon realizing that the three sunbaes she was idolizing apparently hid themselves inside the boxes. She could hear their heavy breathing. It was a relief that the wgm staff decided to not film their dorm because they would have to get permission from their president. Even though they will not be filmed she still had to protect her oppas image from their sunbae. The mere thought of having to introduce the Big Bang leader, the charismatic rapper and the man with the killer eye smile while they were probably looking pathetic was already traumatizing. They’re not dead yet right? “Yes Changmin sunbaenim?”

“Are you alright?” He asked, his forehead creased with worry.

Gaah!!! I’m still too young for this. Sunbaenim please don’t look at me like that. Mizy thought while fighting the strong urge to cover her face with her hands. She could feel her cheeks burning. “Yes.” She nodded and smiled a little wider. “But can we carry all these to the van?”

“We can put the small things inside a box then carry bigger stuffs like the sofa one at a time.” He said with a reassuring smile that successfully masked his worry. He can’t let the younger girl carry heavy things or the Bominator and her two assistants will surely cut his head off. “Why don’t we use one of the boxes I saw in the living room?”

“We can’t!” She exclaimed in panic. One of the three men might still be inside one of those boxes. Her cheeks burned hotter when Changmin threw her a worried look. “Sorry but the boxes have stuffs inside and Bommie unni might scold me if we use them.” She talked to the floor, afraid that Changmin would see through her lie. She was never a good liar and she hated lying but she had to do it. For her weird oppas. If people would know how the three Big Bang hyungs were acting fangirls will suffer from heart attacks. Their fantasies would crumble in a second.

Changmin raised his hands up in surrender. “Okay. Okay I’m scared of Bom noona too.” Wow even their maknae is that scared of Bom noona? I must be on my best behavior then. 

“Maybe we should separate?” Chaerin suggested as soon as they were safely inside the department store. It was still early but there were already a bunch of fangirls waiting for them screaming Jae Joong’s and Min Hwan’s names. She got scared for her unni when a girl suddenly ran towards her like a deranged girl and tried to grab her hair. If not for Jae Joong’s quick reflex something terrible might have happened. They have their share of fans but none of them were as possessive as Jae Joong’s fangirls.

Jae Joong had his arm wrapped protectively around Dara’s shoulders as they hurriedly walked inside. Due to their appearance the department store had to put several more security guards around the place and they also had to make the customers leave to give way to their filming. He was a bit embarrassed and he felt sorry for causing such a big commotion. But aside from that he was genuinely worried for his wife’s safely. She was smiling even though he can feel her shaking against him. He lightly squeezed her shoulder but it did little to comfort his wife. “Are you okay?” He mentally groaned at the stupidity of the question. Of course she was not okay. Who would be after being almost attacked by his fans?

Dara nodded and smiled. “I’m okay.” Then she looked at Chaerin. “Should we go together?”

He felt her step away from him as soon as the words left . “We can go together.” He said wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter