THIRTEEN

We Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Thirteen


"You guys are still here." It was not a question more like a whine for their 26 year old noona. "Where are Bom and the maknaes?" She asked when the three culprit merely looked at her with those wide innocent eyes, except for Young Bae who looked like he was still in dream land. She rolled her eyes and clapped in front of Jiyong's perfectly blank face. "You're silent treatment wont save you from my wrath." She warned.


The three exchanged nervous glances, each asking the other to speak up and save their necks from Dara the executioner. Jiyong being the youngest among them finally gave in after Seunghyun secretly nudged his side. He cleared his throat and looked at his nervous hyungs before answering. "We are going to be your body guards D."


"Body guards?" She repeated just in case she really lost her mind after seeing Jae's almost body.


"Yes. Body guards." The three chorused in a much softer tones, carefully watching Dara's reaction.


"Wow. I have three Big Bang body guards." She squealed jumping up and down. the three breathed sighs of relief as they watched her smile. Relief washed through them making them laugh out loud to finally let their nervousness out of their system. The laughter got caught in their throats when she suddenly stopped jumping to glare at them. 


"Are you playing me?" Dara asked in an alarmingly calm tone.


"No." The three guys chorused while shaking their heads.



"No?" She asked and watched in annoyance when the boys bobbed their heads up and down as if trying to appease her. "Then why are you even suggesting such things?"


Jiyong looked over his shoulder to ask help from his hyungs but they just gave him the this-is-all-your-brilliant-idea look. He inwardly groaned. How can this guys leave him to explain everything to the fuming Dara Park? Maybe my brain's only good for composing and writing songs, he thought completely lost on how to defend himself. "It was a brilliant idea." He sighed oblivious to the fact that he just voiced his frustration out loud.


Seunghyun and Young Bae's eyes rounded in fright after witnessing Dara's dark expression right after Jiyong's words. Man he just can't shut his mouth. They thought wishing for the couch to just swallow them alive than face the fuming Dara.


After hearing Jiyong's version of a reasonable explanation she felt her nerves twitch and blood boil in pure annoyance. She took a long deep breath to calm herself or else she might just strangle her friend with her own bare hands. She could feel the nervous glances that the three uninvited guests were giving her which was not doing any good in mending her already messed up brain.


First Jae almost caused her heart attack when he greeted her with nothing but a skimpy towel covering his lower body. And now this three aliens just wont let her have some peaceful time alone. Where are her girls when she needed them most? She took another deep breth before facing her dongsaengs with what she hoped was a serious look. "Okay boys noona will forgive you if you will start acting your age." She paused then continued with her sermon. "But it would be better if you'll act more mature because ~"


"Stop talking like we are little kids." Jiyong angrily cut her off making the two older guys flinch. He absolutely hates it when she treats him like a toddler. He is old enough to be her boy friend for pete's sake.


She crossed her arms across her chest and arched her brows. "Then you better start behaving like one."


"We are just worried about you Dara-ah." Seunghyun said finally breaking his silence.


Dara-ah? When did this guy stopped calling me noona? She wondered turning to give Seunghyun her attention. "You don't have to worry about me."


"We can't help it." Young Bae confessed refusing to meet Dara's questioning eyes.


"That is really sweet of you dongsaengs." She smiled, her anger melting away at their thoughtfulness. "But you need to remember that I am quite capable of taking care of myself."


The three men nodded, thankful that she did not end up yelling he way she did last night. "But still, three more body guards won't hurt." Jiyong said hoping to change Dara's mind.


Yeah right Ji. Your fans will kill me before I could even say hi. She sighed and gently patted Jiyong's head. "I already have a body guard. Suk oppa's great, I don't need three more." She reasoned smiling at the defeated looks on their faces. "Now let me prepare."


Young Bae stood up but immediately went back on his seat when the two guys refused to stand. If they are staying, I will stay too. He thought securing his spot with a smug smile.


Dara closed her eyes in utter frustration. I just asked them to act mature, she thought as she felt her earlier irritation return. "My control is starting to slip."


Jiyong gulped but remained seated.


Young Bae stared at the tiled floor and started praying for Divine intervention.


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter